1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

THP starting Monday off with a bang!!!

Wow! What a way to kick off Masters week! Let the fun begin

And so it begins! The chance to get in for a second shot at bringing home the belt to THP. This should be the dream of every member of the Albatross Club. All the perfection that IS the Grandaddy of them ALL!!!!

Just a heads up guys, there was a correction to the 1st post. You may want to resubmit your entry. Its on us, not you, so we will count both for the 1st hour or so.
Thanks for the head's up. I sent in the corrected response for Question 1.

Just a heads up guys, there was a correction to the 1st post. You may want to resubmit your entry. Its on us, not you, so we will count both for the 1st hour or so.

Updated entry....I think it's the right answer.

And so it begins!!!

I wasnt going to enter. Ive had my life changed by this event and i couldnt be more thankful because of it. But its impossible for me not to enter. Entry on its way

Entry is in!

I wasnt going to enter. Ive had my life changed by this event and i couldnt be more thankful because of it. But its impossible for me not to enter. Entry on its way

You do you brother. Entry in for me as well.

I'm in - now for the waiting but I hope it will be worth it!!

Entry sent!

Freaking out at the possibility of being part of the Grandaddy. Entry submitted and fingers crossed.

yes yes ya'll!!!! this is exciting! good luck everyone!

Entry is in! This was a great 1st contest.

Awesome! Great podcast as well :) Will be sending my entry in tonight.

Just listened to the Finley episode on my way in this morning! Great listen. Let's do this!

My pulse picked up when I saw that the first contest was live!

Made my Monday. Entry in!

Here we go! Pretty easy to start out with. Good luck everyone!

And so it begins...#TheGrandaddy

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well that was pretty easy and painless

I felt the same way last year Phil, I went back and forth about it but settled on why not! Everyone can take it how they will, but as a fan of THP, Callaway and this amazing opportunity you'd be crazy not to try and go back!

This is a fabulous! Trip of a lifetime for some lucky THP'ers :bananadance:

Entry in. Listened to the Finley podcast...loved it BTW!

Pheww, starting to heat up on here!

Back