What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought 2 dozen Pro v1x's from Walmart. They are recycled Grade A and are all this years or last years. For $15 a dozen they are a great winter ball.

Bought 15 Z Stars and a Burner 07 driver. Time to play the waiting game.

1 Dozen of the Bridgestone E6 Yellow golf balls. I had a $15.00 super customer gift certificate so total cost was $12.00 :D. Super customer must tell ya something huh?

Aleve..................

1 Dozen of the Bridgestone E6 Yellow golf balls. I had a $15.00 super customer gift certificate so total cost was $12.00 :D. Super customer must tell ya something huh?

Lol, I wish the local stores did this...

That they have a lot of Cobra golf stuff. :beat-up:

Finally found an Odyssey White Steel #5 today! It was the putter that brought back my interest in golf (I got side tracked in a pawn shop). I walked by the used putter rack tonight and saw her sitting there so I rescued it :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Just bought a THP putter cover and green THP hat! Sweet gear and it came with a free head cover, can't beat that.

Set of 13 Pure Grips with Gun attachment, 5 Hooked blades, and a rubber vise clamp. Now that I got my air compressor for christmas I am ready to regrip my own sticks.

Set of 13 Pure Grips with Gun attachment, 5 Hooked blades, and a rubber vise clamp. Now that I got my air compressor for christmas I am ready to regrip my own sticks.

That is a nice buy. Let us know how you feel about the pure grips because I am ready to think about replacing mine and pure grips are the top on my list.

Good luck with that, will this be the first time you regrip your own?

I am jealous of the Gun Attachment.

I grabbed a shirt from Cleveland Classics and some gloves from TGW..

With Christmas loot (cash cause it is still king) I just picked up a set of TaylorMade Burner 2.0s and a SeeMore mFGP CS that I have been eyeing for so long I almost got picked up for loitering.

I am jealous of the Gun Attachment.

Rockbottomgolf gives you the gun when you buy the grips. Can't wait for everything to get here.

With Christmas loot (cash cause it is still king) I just picked up a set of TaylorMade Burner 2.0s and a SeeMore mFGP CS that I have been eyeing for so long I almost got picked up for loitering.

dude, sweet haul!!! that's a great christmas right there. can't wait to hear your thoughts on those sticks.

fwiw, i bought nothing, just wanted to say congrats on joining the 2.0 brotherhood.

dude, sweet haul!!! that's a great christmas right there. can't wait to hear your thoughts on those sticks.

fwiw, i bought nothing, just wanted to say congrats on joining the 2.0 brotherhood.

+1 you are going to love them! Thats a great Christmas.

You will love the mFGP CS. The feel on the CS line is just amazing... I have a hard time going back to my m1.

Just picked up an MPT-11 52 degree on ebay for $65... 9 out of 10 condition... I wanna see what all the hype is about

Picked up a 9064LS on another forum.

Spent all my Christmas money on stuff over the past few days.
1) Burner 2.0 AW
2) Heavy Wedge 60 degree
3) Prolaunch Red Stiff Shaft and R9 adapter to "fix" my 3 wood
4) Sleeve of Birdie Balls
5) New Winn Grips

Now I have to not pre-spend my birthday money so that a Mashie can join the bag.

good luck with that ad!

This just reminded me of a little birdie ball putting green I bought earlier today. If you read the fine print you can get upgraded to the next biggest size too. Thats pretty cool like people from Oklahoma that move to Texas because they know its better.

This just reminded me of a little birdie ball putting green I bought earlier today. If you read the fine print you can get upgraded to the next biggest size too. Thats pretty cool like people from Oklahoma that move to Texas because they know its better.

hahaha, i knew you were gonna OEM one of those things dude. ok, the last part was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back