Holiday Cheer Day 16 – Cobra 2011 Product Pre-Release

I want to win this just so I can get that white driver...haha

That driver is incredible looking. Poulter was using it on the Golf Channel last night in the Dubai replay.

Well, if there's one prize to win, it's this one. Hopefully, I get a chance. There aren't too many prizes left that I'm interested in.

This is gong to be way cool for whoever wins!

this is a very cool prize. I'm really hoping to get picked for this or the Burner 2.0 irons. I would love to give them to my father.

What a great prize I am keeping my fingers crossed for two people: Me and Ole Gray. Good luck to all!

I hear ya partner:clapp::thumb:

this is a very cool prize. I'm really hoping to get picked for this or the Burner 2.0 irons. I would love to give them to ole gray.

FIFTY ddec :D

I have a feeling KellyBo is hiding the Miyazaki shaft as I have not seen it yet :banghead:. I bet it shows up in a R9 SuperTri head. I am not a greedy person and I just want my :cobra: pre released irons :D.. Seriously good luck to everyone and I wish everyone the best of luck and a great 2011 golfing season :golf2:

getting closer!

:cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra::cobra:

Awwwwwww that felt good :D:golf2:

29, 28,....

Good luck everybody!!!! This is such an AWESOME prize, esp. for us folks who have never had the oppurtunity to play with gear prior to release! Thank you THP and COBRA!!!!!

Thanks again Cobra and THP! Good luck everyone ..... (Come to Papa, hehe)

Hmmmmmm, sure hope Ole Gray doesn't think I'm turning this over to him if I win after he held on tight to that Miyazaki that I wanted so bad! This is a great prize!!!

getting my inner snake on.....thanks Cobra and THP!

Hmmmmmm, sure hope Ole Gray doesn't think I'm turning this over to him if I win after he held on tight to that Miyazaki that I wanted so bad! This is a great prize!!!

What you mean KellyBo :confused2:?.. I have not even seen that Miyazaki shaft yet and I bet you got it already mounted like a deer head in that R9 of yours :D

LOL, now that's the spirit. :D

Good luck everyone!

What you mean KellyBo :confused2:?.. I have not even seen that Miyazaki shaft yet and I bet you got it already mounted like a deer head in that R9 of yours :D

Wow this made me LOL

Well since that jolly little chunky dude with the eight tiny bucks is gone until next year, I guess we had better see who the next snake charmer will be?

Ladies & Gentlemen -- Drumroll please: :zsimpsons:

Ole' Gray wouldn't even go to the gym until this contest is over!

First post updated.

Congrat G4L !!

Congrats golf4life, enjoy!!!

Back