Holiday Cheer Day 16 – Cobra 2011 Product Pre-Release

Congrats

Sweet win Golf4Life, congrats dude! I'm very interested to see what you get and what your options are, keep us posted!

Woohoo golf4life! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (except Gray of course)!!! Congrats!!!!

Congrats golf4life! Sweet prize!

Congrats G4L! What a prize!!!

golf4life congrats fellow snake charmer :blob: Happy for ya buddy and enjoy your prize. If you need any help charming them snakes, pm me and let the ol pro give you a tip or two :thumb:

Nice win g4l. Can't wait to see what you get.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Yeah G4L! TM forged clubs now this, you must be rolling in golf heaven. Congrats, man!

Congrats on an awesome win G4L!!! Most exciting prize on the list IMO. Thank you THP and COBRA for the oppurtunity! Tomorrow cant come soon enough lol!

Way to go golf4life! I can't wait to see what you get after the embargo is over!

Way to go G4L, enjoy the new pre-release prize. Thanks Cobra and THP.

congrats!

golf4life --- calling golf4life.. If you do not respond to this post in the next five minutes, your prize will automatically be forwarded to ole gray :D

Thanks to THP & Cobra Golf for bringing more excitement to this great site :clapp:

G4L wins! Congrats man. Thank you THP and Cobra for a chance to win an awesome pre release prize. Super coooool!

Way to go buddy, congrats

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Great win G4L!

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Congrats golf4life...can't wait to hear what you choose.

:thumb: Congrats Golf4Life! What a SWEET prize!!!!

Congrats dude!!

Back