The 2016 Project X HandCrafted Experience - The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Created

Well to be honest, I'd people read the reviews here they are already a hell of lot further along as educated consumers. But I'm picking up what your putting down.

I've been giving some thought to what my design would be, I've had a few ideas popping around in my head nothing certain as I changed my mind often.

How friggin cool is it that you get to design and create your own shaft all while getting educated on how it actually works?

Of all the great THP events, this one is pretty unique! It would be great to design my own shaft but at this point I'm not sure about the colors but I'll figure it out if I get the chance!

I've been giving some thought to what my design would be, I've had a few ideas popping around in my head nothing certain as I changed my mind often.

How friggin cool is it that you get to design and create your own shaft all while getting educated on how it actually works?

What do you have in mind?

Ha! I was just going to say that. (The pun line) Wonder what a shaft that had the illusion it was wrapped in swiss cheese would look like...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Ha! I was just going to say that. (The pun line) Wonder what a shaft that had the illusion it was wrapped in swiss cheese would look like...

Swiss cheese was exactly what i was thinking....

Since the "Las Vegas" sign is not copyrighted, I would design my handcrafted shaft with a Vegas theme.

Since the "Las Vegas" sign is not copyrighted, I would design my handcrafted shaft with a Vegas theme.

That would be sweet! Don't forget to add some dice :D

I dont know if I could come up with just one design. The thought of having a one of a kind shaft designed by me is something special.

I once had a shaft that was shiny gold that I really liked the look of. If I get in, that's the design I'm going to go with!

I need to set a reminder for the signup. I can visualize a shaft with a shaded relief map. Love maps and could be a lifesaver if I get lost while playing. :glasses-nerdy:

Have not decided yet. More details coming soon.
Cool. Thanks, JB.

I was thinking about this event quite a bit over the last few days.
Im pretty sure I know what I would go with design wise if I had the option to design a shaft.

But furthermore, the lucky THPers that get in are going to come out of this far smarter consumers for every club they purchase after the fact.
So epic. This one is easy to get super pumped up for!

I dont know if I could come up with just one design. The thought of having a one of a kind shaft designed by me is something special.
I'd come up with several and then choose one I think. I really like the HZRDUS yellow so I might start there and start brainstorming ideas and colors that would look good with it.

This event looks/sounds like a blast! I don't know if it's realistic for me though since this is on a Thursday/Friday; would be hard to get time off from work.

This event looks/sounds like a blast! I don't know if it's realistic for me though since this is on a Thursday/Friday; would be hard to get time off from work.

Got to make time for this!!! This would be such a blast to participate in.

Only a few weeks till signup for this one begins.

Calendar is set!

Going to be a hot ticket, I'm definitely trying to get into this one!

this thread reminds me that I have to go back to Rocky's for a burger soon. Not too bad of a recommendation from DB

A heads up for those interested, you are going to want to make sure you have listened to the THP Radio show with Don when signups roll around.

Dude quit your job, thats how good this event is.

It's going to be special!

Yeah. I plan to be all over this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Lightningbolt and KC720
Why have to wade through them all, when you can design your own...haha

Back