DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man. You have big things to prepare for buddy!

Yep. I was already excited for this season and that has just fueled the fire more. Not to mention some added incentive to,get down to see you and the rest if the Va crew this year after some missed opportunities last year

Yep. I was already excited for this season and that has just fueled the fire more. Not to mention some added incentive to,get down to see you and the rest if the Va crew this year after some missed opportunities last year

You better get your a...self down here! And bring some of your fellow free staters with you.

Next weeks weather is looking very promising. Especially Wednesday and on. I will definitely be out on one of those days.

Next weeks weather is looking very promising. Especially Wednesday and on. I will definitely be out on one of those days.

e6c30dc65a62751bc2ab7913dfd354ac.jpg

Hard to believe looking out the window this morning. Hopefully this will be winters last gasp.

Amen to that brother!

Absolutely. Can't wait to tee it up with you. Things will be much easier for me this season and I should a lot for flexibility even to drive over the river if needed :arrogant:

Absolutely. Can't wait to tee it up with you. Things will be much easier for me this season and I should a lot for flexibility even to drive over the river if needed :arrogant:

Then you should drive over the Shenandoah river too :alien:

Hopefully we all get together more often this year!!

Hopefully we all get together more often this year!!

Well the plan is to get eight of non-finalists together and get some intramural matches going on to get you RR boys ready for the big dance - complete with smack talk and everything :D

Looking forward to it. It's definitely a win-win situation!!

Looking forward to it. It's definitely a win-win situation!!

Actually it'll be win-lose. We win. You lose. :banana:

(Like I said, complete with smack talk :banana: )

Actually it'll be win-lose. We win. You lose. :banana:

(Like I said, complete with smack talk :banana: )

As I said in the RR thread, I like being an underdog, bring it!! It will be fun!

Hard to believe it's supposed to be 73 in 5 days when you see pictures like this.

2cdfcd188a51bbd05b68e1a4516d9bf0.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hard to believe it's supposed to be 73 in 5 days when you see pictures like this.

2cdfcd188a51bbd05b68e1a4516d9bf0.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
That's just depressing!!

Sorry to hear that!!!

Sorry to hear that!!!
It's all good, this isn't typically a big month yet. But more than anything, it's just blow to getitg psyched and ready to get some rounds in. But I'll be gettng at least two, possibly three rounds in next week in the nice 70 degree temps!

I had a driver fitting at Club Champion last month and gained 20 yards carry with my driver. I ordered me some JDM iron heads (Titleist VG3 Type-D) and want to get fit for the proper shafts. Titleist VG3 Type-D are similar in size to AP1s but are forged.

Wondering...anyone have a discount code or know of a coupon online for the fitting? Thanks!

I had a driver fitting at Club Champion last month and gained 20 yards carry with my driver. I ordered me some JDM iron heads (Titleist VG3 Type-D) and want to get fit for the proper shafts. Titleist VG3 Type-D are similar in size to AP1s but are forged.

Wondering...anyone have a discount code or know of a coupon online for the fitting? Thanks!
The VG3 aren't cheap. Where did you find them?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The VG3 aren't cheap. Where did you find them?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I started to order them on Tourspecgolf...but got a deal from a guy off another website for just the 2016 heads.

Lets keep the regional threads to the region talk please.

Thank you.

Not sure if he's still there but Stephen Moskil at Top Golf is probably the best instructor i've worked with. has a great eye and a very good way of communicating things to you.

Also Steve Danielson at Belle Haven has a great reputation, although I've never personally met him.

I agree Stephen Moskil is very good. I took lessons from him a few years ago. I think he moved from Topgolf to Belmont Country Club now. BCC is in Asburn I believe.

Weather is going to be amazing this week

Who's getting out this week? Weather should cooperate, unless Crest jinxed us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back