Brand Loyalty - How many brands in your bag?

It was meant to be tongue and cheek. No need to state the obvious all the time. (Looks at Philly's wittb). :banana:

Ya my clubs are from that Morgan Cup I was in right?

Ya my clubs are from that Morgan Cup I was in right?

No, the Grandaddy where you got them for free. I'm not taking your bait. Start a fight with someone else. Have a nice day!

Taylor made (driver and irons), Cleveland (hybrids and wedges), Callaway (4w) and Odyssey.

I have lots of brands represented in my bag: Taylormade (driver), Adams (fairway), Titleist (hybrid), Callaway (irons), Cleveland (wedges), Xenon (putter)

Nike Performance stand bag. Callaway driver, FW, hybrid and glove. Odyssey putter. Titleist Wedges. Golf pride and SuperStroke grips. Bridgestone golf balls.

Just two (one really).
Callaway everything from bag to balls! Only non Callaway is my Odyssey Works putter...but, that's basically Callaway, too.

6 but more to do with budget and fitting versus preference. I'm a callaway homer all the way. Always have been probably alway will be at heart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nike bag
Titleiest D and 4W
Callaway hybrids
Mizuno irons and wedges
Odyssey putter
Bridgestone, Callaway, Nike and Titleist balls.
Daphne, Callaway and Adams and a no-name knit pom pom headcovers

Cleveland, Tour Edge Exotics, Callaway, Adams, Scratch, Score, Odyssey, and Callaway golf balls. I will say that TEE does dominate the top end of the bag.

You left out "I got them for free".
It was meant to be tongue and cheek. No need to state the obvious all the time. (Looks at Philly's wittb). :banana:

I know you didn't mean anything by it. Truth be told, yeah that does have something to do with it, but in reality if I the equipment wasn't going to work for me after Legacy then I wouldn't stick with it. I have a great appreciation for the sponsors of the events we have here and to a certain extent I feel that I do owe Bridgestone a little love for what they did for me. I will say that doing all the research I had to do in my equipment, I will not make a new purchase without seeing what they have to offer first.

I know you didn't mean anything by it. Truth be told, yeah that does have something to do with it, but in reality if I the equipment wasn't going to work for me after Legacy then I wouldn't stick with it. I have a great appreciation for the sponsors of the events we have here and to a certain extent I feel that I do owe Bridgestone a little love for what they did for me. I will say that doing all the research I had to do in my equipment, I will not make a new purchase without seeing what they have to offer first.

Of course. Any normal person would feel some loyalty to a brand that gives them a full set of gear unless they completely wreck your game. It's natural. I'm glad you understood my intent. That's all I meant.

I'm becoming more and more of a Callaway homer. I just like their new equipment. The only thing non-Callaway I'm playing these days is my SeeMore and that's because it was custom fit at the SeeMore HQ. (Signature will be updated after I get my new sticks in and play one round with them).

My bag is slowly being taken over with Callaway gear.

in the last few years I had callaway, cleveland, cobra, taylormade, adams, Wilson Staff, mizuno, scotty cameron, seemore, Never compromise, Odyssey, so I dont think I am a homer, I just play what I think is better at the time.

Callaway 1w, 3w, hybrid
Ping 4iron - wedges
Odyssey putter
Srixon ball

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Spalding-Wilson set II.jpg

A couple of bags ago, two brands were enough.
Things were less complicated.
I could play with this bag as well as I play with anything else.

Callaway driver, irons
Cleveland 3 wood, hybrids, putter
Bridgestone wedges
Have balls from Callaway, Bridgestone, Wilson, and Srixon

Kind of a one company homer, have played Titleist a couple years. But all Bstone now.
Fujikura bag
Bridgestone J715 driver
Bridgestone J33 fairway
Bridgestone J15 Hybrid
Bridgestone J15 CB
Bridgestone J15 wedges
SeeMore DF Mfgp
Bridgestone rxs and Wilson tour balls

Right now these are the current brands in my Callaway Big Bertha Staff Sand Bag:

Driver:Taylormade
Utility:Callaway
Irons: Callaway
Wedges: Callaway
Putter: Odyssey

My OCD doesn't let me play a lot of brands in the same bag. I'll reconfigure entire bags just to have matching.

Right now:

Puma Formation Camo Stand Bag

Driver: Cobra FLYZ+

Hybrid: FLYZ 2-3hybo

Hybrid: FLYZ 3-4 hybo

Irons: King Forged Tec 4-GW

Wedges: 54/60 Cobra Tour Trusty

Putter: CURE CX1

95% taylormade. Only non tm clubs are my 58 degree vokey, and my seemore PTM1.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back