The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out through weather.com that Cleveland is the 8th snowiest big city in the US. Luckily most of that is on the east side of the city.
Man, Ohio is awesome.

I feel like I am seeing a lot of confederate flags lately... I thought it was 2016

In Canada? I didn't know stupid traveled that far north.

Sitting at the oral surgeons office with my daughter. 4 wisdom teeth being extracted. She's going to feel wrecked after this. She's scared but handling this like a trooper. Thank you dental plan, $650.00 co pay pretty much blows.
All 4 at once - she is a trooper. I opened my eyes at one point when they were taking mine out. All I saw was smoke coming out of my mouth from the drilling and I went back to sleep.

Sitting at the oral surgeons office with my daughter. 4 wisdom teeth being extracted. She's going to feel wrecked after this. She's scared but handling this like a trooper. Thank you dental plan, $650.00 co pay pretty much blows.

I feel your pain. My youngest is about to get her remaining 8 baby teeth removed since, as the orthodontist put it, things are a bit 'crowded' in her mouth. She's also scared of everything so I'm going to have to pay $500ish to have her put under during the procedure. Good looking out Tricare :banghead:

Make sure you record her after the surgery when she's still hopped up on the drugs lol.
My brother had a blast messing with me when I got home after getting mine out. Novicane had not worn off yet and trying to drink water resulted in the front of my shirt taking a bath.

My brother had a blast messing with me when I got home after getting mine out. Novicane had not worn off yet and trying to drink water resulted in the front of my shirt taking a bath.

Matt has been having some fun with it....he's a dumb ass....she will get even

I feel like I am seeing a lot of confederate flags lately... I thought it was 2016

There's been a car with a giant one parked outside in my neighborhood the past couple weeks. Not something you see every day around here.

Slowest. Day. Ever.

Matt has been having some fun with it....he's a dumb ass....she will get even

Bad thing is, girls are just mean too when it comes to retaliation. Nothing is off limits. He will learn. He will pay though.

Unexpected CT scans are fun. In drinking the fluid before hand I have learned that crystal light is terrible.

I am so completely lost and checked out right now, it isn't even funny. Can't concentrate on anything, and my desire to do anything is nil. I just keep staring out the window.

But hey, freezing cold days sure look pretty from the indoors.

I am so completely lost and checked out right now, it isn't even funny. Can't concentrate on anything, and my desire to do anything is nil. I just keep staring out the window.

But hey, freezing cold days sure look pretty from the indoors.

Hopefully a new gig falls into your lap very soon, my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just shoveled my driveway. I love living in this area for probably 7 months of the year. Right now? I couldn't possibly hate it more.

Mind taking care of my drive way too? The snow blower is on the left side of the garage and the extension cord to fire it up should be right there too. Thanks. :alien: Not looking forward to doing that when I get home.

Mind taking care of my drive way too? The snow blower is on the left side of the garage and the extension cord to fire it up should be right there too. Thanks. :alien: Not looking forward to doing that when I get home.

No.
Non.
Nein.
Net.

I can look up additional languages if required. hahahaha

I just shoveled my driveway. I love living in this area for probably 7 months of the year. Right now? I couldn't possibly hate it more.

Im hoping that someone mine magically shoveled itself today

My driveway is snow free.

My driveway is snow free.

I haven't been home this afternoon to double check, but I assume mine is as well. It is only 68 out there right now, and was in the 40's this morning. That seems like a pretty cold day to me, could have snowed I guess.

I haven't been home this afternoon to double check, but I assume mine is as well. It is only 68 out there right now, and was in the 40's this morning. That seems like a pretty cold day to me, could have snowed I guess.
Well, true, it wasnt covered with snow this morning, and I havent checked this afternoon, so I cant be positive it is still snow free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back