NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrazek has been the man since the world jr's. it's unfortunate that he has to put on a Red Wings jersey. I'm not sure who is even looking for a goalie like Howard right now but I'm sure they will try to package him near the deadline.

It's not unfortunate for a red wings fan... I've said for years that the Wings would never win a Stanley Cup with Howard in the net. Then they gave him some crazy money and I was just baffled. Maybe we will finally move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canucks end the Panthers win streak in OT. Some wierd stuff after the game between the two teams...not really sure what happened.

What'd I miss?
A giant group hug session between the two teams. Dorsett was poking at the backup goalie on the bench but I'm not sure what caused it.

2 goals for Daniel Sedin tonight and the twins continue their steady play.

Did I just see correctly? Did the CBJ get a defenseman who can actually shoot low into traffic!?

Whoa. Maybe he can be added to the coaching staff as a secondary.

No hockey for me till tomorrow night. Caps vs Canucks, not really familiar with them since they are in the West and I don't get to see a lot of their games.

No hockey for me till tomorrow night. Caps vs Canucks, not really familiar with them since they are in the West and I don't get to see a lot of their games.
Want updates? I never miss a game. Well can't say never .... but it's rare.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Want updates? I never miss a game. Well can't say never .... but it's rare.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I will be watching tomorrow for sure

CBJ with a two goal lead on Toronto after two. So much for losing for Matthews.

Shoots 30-17 for Leafs. Seems like when they outshoot teams they lose.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Shoots 30-17 for Leafs. Seems like when they outshoot teams they lose.

This is very frustrating. And I just find out leafs haven't scored in over two games worth of hockey. COME ON BOYS!

This is very frustrating. And I just find out leafs haven't scored in over two games worth of hockey. COME ON BOYS!

Not surprised. When you look at the lineup, I have no idea who should be providing the offence.

Not surprised. When you look at the lineup, I have no idea who should be providing the offence.

What happened to the Leafs fan talk about kadri being the next greatest thing ever? heh

What happened to the Leafs fan talk about kadri being the next greatest thing ever? heh

I'm pro Kadri. He went through a decent run this year, but I mean the guy is setting up a guy who is having a career season breaking 35 pts.

Would much rather have Kadri at #1 C over Bozak

good thoughts.

Where are you on the whole Kessel trade? Glad it happened?

It shows they're finally committed to rebuilding. As long as they stick to it, I like it. If they then go out this summer and sign big names or trade away young guys. It will all be pointless.

Tight game in Anaheim. Was 1-1 with 4.5 minutes left and very quickly it was 4-1 with no empty netters. Ducks win! Unfortunately, they play the Stars then Kings next, great...

Pre Game ceremony for Ovechkin and his 500 goals

Had the pleasure of watching a lot of Ovechkin goals over the years and saw his first shift in the NHL in person and knew that he would be a special player.

52ad07a981f0701c9251f8af05797152.jpg

This is just impressive

Definitely impressive. He's fun to watch.

Scoreless first between the Caps and Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back