rozo22

Reaction score
Handicap
Haven't had time to check in today, what did I miss?

Spieth is now sponsored by Coca-Cola.

Oil is lower that it's been since 2004, just under $30 a barrel. Many those speculators from back in the day that said oil will never be under $100 a barrel ever again must be crapping themselves. lol

P.S. that's not really good news for our economy as a whole. I don't mind lower gas prices, but around here there is a LOT of small oil companies on the brink of loosing it all. That's not a good thing for my paycheck.

Oil is lower that it's been since 2004, just under $30 a barrel. Many those speculators from back in the day that said oil will never be under $100 a barrel ever again must be crapping themselves. lol

P.S. that's not really good news for our economy as a whole. I don't mind lower gas prices, but around here there is a LOT of small oil companies on the brink of loosing it all. That's not a good thing for my paycheck.
You'd never know here in Utah. We're still around $2/gallon here...

Pretty cool contests going on
US soldiers apologized on Iran TV for some reason
Spieth is rich and getting richer
Don't use your forum name on Ebay (don't ask)
My girls still can't ride a bike so I've given up
Fried Chicken
War Eagle was gone and now he's back
Biggest Loser challenge
Genetic babies
Bama still number 1

And golf....lots of trying to get better at golf talk!

You'd never know here in Utah. We're still around $2/gallon here...

So we LITERALLY have the largest INLAND refinery in the United States only just under 60 miles from here, and yet we just dropped down to $1.75/gallon last week. I can't imagine the fuel delivery company can only charge whatever their minimum is, right? Yet, because of where we are, all the stations go in and fix the market because the next closet location to drive and get cheaper fuel is a half hour drive. Then, you only save 10 cents per gallon, maybe...so it's STILL not worth it for that drive.

So we LITERALLY have the largest INLAND refinery in the United States only just under 60 miles from here, and yet we just dropped down to $1.75/gallon last week. I can't imagine the fuel delivery company can only charge whatever their minimum is, right? Yet, because of where we are, all the stations go in and fix the market because the next closet location to drive and get cheaper fuel is a half hour drive. Then, you only save 10 cents per gallon, maybe...so it's STILL not worth it for that drive.
We have some refineries here as well but prices never drop like the rest of the country. They also never get quite as high so it's a payoff I guess. Still sucks seeing people playing $1.60ish and we're at $2

We have some refineries here as well but prices never drop like the rest of the country. They also never get quite as high so it's a payoff I guess. Still sucks seeing people playing $1.60ish and we're at $2

No doubt. Could be worse, could live Cali where that are ALL paying WELL over $2/gallon. That sounds like a rip off right now, but seeing how companies are around here. I'd rather have oil around $70 to $75 a barrel and paying $2 to $2.50 a gallon than have my yearly pay check down almost 9% like it is.

Really?

If only there was a "New Posts" tab or something.

Lol.

Also, I'm back.

Haven't had time to check in today, what did I miss?

This was pretty cool:

What's that?
THP is giving away a VIP Trip to the WGC Bridgestone Invitational later in the year?
Airfare, Hotel, Per Diem, and VIP Bridgestone access.

Oh yeah, thats all.

The DOW closed down 365, but see above.

JM

It is going to stay low for a while and you are correct its not a good thing

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No doubt. Could be worse, could live Cali where that are ALL paying WELL over $2/gallon. That sounds like a rip off right now, but seeing how companies are around here. I'd rather have oil around $70 to $75 a barrel and paying $2 to $2.50 a gallon than have my yearly pay check down almost 9% like it is.

I live in the Bay area (on the cheaper side too) and it is $2.39/gal for regular, and that is at one of the cheaper stations I know. Most are closer to $3.00/gal. Oh well, still a lot cheaper than when it was around $5/gal.

Back