The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
X1 - Kinect, dude. I love mine.

X1 - Kinect, dude. I love mine.

Just don't want to shell out all that money for a new system and games at the moment, plus I'm a bit cash strapped due to the Morgan Cup. I'll probably just get a cheap 360 online or at a gamestop.

Dang just sold mine otherwise I'd work something out with ya

Thanks for the thought, buddy. No worries, I'll get a cheapo replacement.

$750 on tires today. I need a beer
Discounttiredirect.com dude. I usually save 2-300 dollars, and that's after paying the mounting and balancing fee at a shop.

Just don't want to shell out all that money for a new system and games at the moment, plus I'm a bit cash strapped due to the Morgan Cup. I'll probably just get a cheap 360 online or at a gamestop.
I may or may not have one just sitting here......

Yeah I forgot about the new game prices. But the golf game will be out in a few weeks. That's all you need.

$750 on tires today. I need a beer

$525 at the vet on top of the 750 last week, 250 to Comcast today for install and new service, plumber coming on Thursday, check engine light on with inspection coming up. I've got 12 beers chilling in the fridge and a bottle of Tito's vodka on deck.

$525 at the vet on top of the 750 last week
I feel ya. I had $1200 last month, $575 two weeks ago and $140 last Friday. But it was worth every penny if it works out.

I've got 12 beers chilling in the fridge and a bottle of Tito's vodka on deck.
Solid plan. I need to do the same.

$525 at the vet on top of the 750 last week, 250 to Comcast today for install and new service, plumber coming on Thursday, check engine light on with inspection coming up. I've got 12 beers chilling in the fridge and a bottle of Tito's vodka on deck.

Those places charge to install? I've never been charged, At least not up front. With rate increases, overbilling, etc., I have paid more than my share.

Those places charge to install? I've never been charged, At least not up front. With rate increases, overbilling, etc., I have paid more than my share.

I've never been charged by Directv for setup. Suddenlink charged me to set up internet but it was on first bill.

Today's round started off good and quite a fun round, until right after the turn. #10 runs side by side with #7 and there is a group down by the greens. We all hit good tee shots and head to our balls. We see that the group we saw were actually playing into our green. Not sure where they came from, because we had a twosome in front of us and the next group on the course was on # 4 when they teed off. Just figured they let them play through and we could get through them in the next hole. But NO. We get stuck behind them the rest of the day. We had to wait maybe 10 minutes every shot the rest of the day. Absolutely drives me crazy when a group is that slow and are not considerate enough to allow a faster group thru. There is absolutely no one in front of them for a few holes that we could see.
Then, to top off the round, a group shows up on the 18th tee, now this is the strange part, we have not seen a group behind us all day, and these clowns (nicest way to say it) hit into us while we are waiting for the group in front of us to putt. This is an elevated tee box, looking straight down the fairway and to the green. They can see us out there and they can see the group on the green. They hit into us, not one but twice. The first hit in the trees where niteowl03 and our playing partner were, right off the fairway. And the second hits a tree, right where I was standing waiting to hit. This hole plays just under 400yards from the tips and these clowns hit two balls into us. The second ball somehow ended up coming back their way with my PW. I have never done that before and feel bad that I did it, but that was the best response that I could do with how mad I was at that moment. I was shaking because I was so hot. And the other thing that got me upset was I think these clowns were playing the wrong hole. I think they came off of 11 and went the wrong way, straight to 18.
Sorry for the long rant, but I'm still smoking hot over it.

Absolutely NO excuse for either of these groups. Where's the Damn Marshall?

Absolutely NO excuse for either of these groups. Where's the Damn Marshall?

On hole 12, sitting in the middle of the fairway. I guess to make sure we don't hit our tee shots into them because they had not reached the green. Only time we saw him.

I've hit people's balls into the junk before but you gotta be careful trying to ice Jack people dude that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I've hit people's balls into the junk before but you gotta be careful trying to ice Jack people dude that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Pitching wedge, uphill, 260yds away, don't think I had anything to worry about. Never would I try and hit back into anyone. Just sending them a message.

Was planning on playing golf with my dad this morning, so stayed at my parents house. Slept on the couch, and was pretty much unable to move my neck. Made it through a few holes before I just decided to head in and have a Shandy. Hopefully this clears up quick.

Picked up my shaft with optiforce adapter for the Bertha and after 2 swings I notice my grip doesn't line up square to the face. Sure enough I can twist the shaft left or right while holding the driver head. Nice job club guy. I'll be back tomorrow.

Sunburned from the car wash today. We raised a ton of money but I'm kicking myself for forgetting my sunscreen.

Sunburned from the car wash today. We raised a ton of money but I'm kicking myself for forgetting my sunscreen.
Pretty sure I reminded you to bring the sunscreen...just a week or so ago. ALWAYS...bring the sunscreen. #irish

I spent the day at the beach and on jet skis, I'm all sorts of fried.

I spent the day at the beach and on jet skis, I'm all sorts of fried.

Oh, let me feel bad for you real quick. Done.

For the second time this year I got stung in the mouth by a Bee.

Actually 2 I think..., But I ate them, so I got even.

Tried to spit them out but they flew down my throat, almost choked me to death also!

For the second time this year I got stung in the mouth by a Bee.

Actually 2 I think..., But I ate them, so I got even.

Tried to spit them out but they flew down my throat, almost choked me to death also!
You know they sell honey at the grocery store...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back