The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should not take what is said to heart. I knew exactly what you meant and offered my explanation. Nothing more nothing less.
Instead of a bunch of good luck statements I tried to lead it down a constructive path. I took no offense to your statement and was just communicating.

Your the man FK and I hope you know that

Naa, just me bro. I like to explain so that things aren't misconstrued

I appreciate it. Just hope you know there were no ill intentions with my post

Moving from 250k square feet into 1M square feet. We need the space but were not prepared for all of the challenges. It is costing me money every single day. Now I go on vacation on Friday, right in the middle of the move. It's affecting my excitement for my family trip. I know what is important, but it is really affecting my attitude.

JM

Between exploding tires and horse manure, you aren't having any luck behind the wheel!

That scared the hell out of me when it blew, lol. I'm on the road again tomorrow, but thankfully a lady coworker gets to drive.

That scared the hell out of me when it blew, lol. I'm on the road again tomorrow, but thankfully a lady coworker gets to drive.
Where you headed? Farm Bureau stuff?

I had to train a work today and it cut my THP time down to zero! I am trying hard to catch up now that I am home.

The Yuma sun... Even through the sunscreen my face and head are fried from the rifle range yesterday. And I still have four more days of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll just leave this short and sweet since I'm sure everybody is tried of hearing my issues.

I broke it off today. It was very mutual and not as bad as I thought. We both just figured out we argue way too much when we throw feelings into the equation. I'm sad, obviously, because it's back to being lonely. However, I know it's for the best in the end.

I'll just leave this short and sweet since I'm sure everybody is tried of hearing my issues.

I broke it off today. It was very mutual and not as bad as I thought. We both just figured out we argue way too much when we throw feelings into the equation. I'm sad, obviously, because it's back to being lonely. However, I know it's for the best in the end.

I have no doubt this is best off for you JT. I know it sucks, but its my belief from both past experience and watching alot of close friends struggle, that a relationship will never truly make you happy if you feel you NEED it to make you happy. Go out and realize how much fun you can have just hanging out with friends both male and female, and then you will be able to enjoy future relationships much more. That is my beliefs either way. You are a good dude, and as soon as you figure that out and realize that, you will see options open up.

I have no doubt this is best off for you JT. I know it sucks, but its my belief from both past experience and watching alot of close friends struggle, that a relationship will never truly make you happy if you feel you NEED it to make you happy. Go out and realize how much fun you can have just hanging out with friends both male and female, and then you will be able to enjoy future relationships much more. That is my beliefs either way. You are a good dude, and as soon as you figure that out and realize that, you will see options open up.
I think I'm going to make more of an effort to be around my friends. Right now, My life is just Golf, School, and Work. I need to be with them more and enjoy their company. As much as I enjoy being alone sometimes, no happy life is lived alone without friends their for you.

I just can't wait for previously stated options to open up.

I got a message from Morgan this morning, and I started hyperventilating thinking that I got selected for #theKing.

Nope, just needed to update my address for Albatross Club shipping....

Best of luck man.

You ever have one of THOSE days... Wish it would end.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Off to somewhere I am beginning to despise....

Physical therapy..

I think that was a very mature & wise move JT. You'll be better off in the long run. Time to have fun man!

Sounds like what my first girlfriend did to me.

Your never lonely dude, remember you have ones that love you!

I got a message from Morgan this morning, and I started hyperventilating thinking that I got selected for #theKing.

Nope, just needed to update my address for Albatross Club shipping....

Hahaha. From high to low in two seconds!

No Albatross package for me today. Figured it was a sure thing today after so many got theirs yesterday!

No Albatross package for me today. Figured it was a sure thing today after so many got theirs yesterday!

I'm sure it will be there soon Smalls. Waiting makes it that much sweeter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back