fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
3b621bdb503a045851aaf18e00103bad.jpg

247381f1ed06f444c23fedc45143f928.jpg

34d0405b7485680459000271daf26994.jpg

I know that is a popular booth, great pics!

Ask them about android time table if you get a chance.

Love my arcoss, excited for the leaderboard gaming part they're rolling out this year

Non Android platform is hurting them some I think. It's a easy system to use from the reviews I've read, but nothing I can do with this at this time.

Non Android platform is hurting them some I think. It's a easy system to use from the reviews I've read, but nothing I can do with this at this time.
Android platform is finally coming in 2016..

This is a product I'm extremely interested in purchasing this season

I wonder how tolerable these are for players who have their wrists up against the very top of the grip. Old habit of mine.
I have had the same thought.

I have had the same thought.

I have had no issue. I do take care to only go to the top of the grip and not on the sensor. I have always put my wrist at the top of the grip and the sensor has not bothered me at all.

I am definately looking to add this in 2016

This will happen for Android this year for me.

So what is the distance with the Arccos Driver? Is this a new device for the driver?

So what is the distance with the Arccos Driver? Is this a new device for the driver?

From what I've gathered it is specifically for the driver. Not entirely sure on the specifics or if it's just a 1 piece unit instead of the 14, or a driver replacement. Lots to find out about it and hopefully THP gets some info.

From what I've gathered it is specifically for the driver. Not entirely sure on the specifics or if it's just a 1 piece unit instead of the 14, or a driver replacement. Lots to find out about it and hopefully THP gets some info.

I wonder if they made some changes to that specific sensor.

I agree I am sure THP has the info.

I wonder if they made some changes to that specific sensor.

I agree I am sure THP has the info.
That's the thing, to my knowledge, by how arccos works. A shot result is triggered by the swinging of the next one. So with only 1 sensor, makes me very curious.

I guess I just don't get the difference between arccos driver and regular arccos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The driver would be just one sensor ?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The driver would be just one sensor ?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe they are opening the market for those that only want to measure their driver stats?

Kind of doesn't make sense.

I guess I assumed the whole point was to track all clubs. Not sure what having drives only would be other than the vain " i hit it this far" argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have a separate website just for the driver product: http://www.arccosdriver.com/

Seems like this is something for the person that either doesn't want to pay the cost for the full set or only wants to focus on their driver performance.

Very cool looking tech. Hmm...this might make my ponder list...

Back