3rd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

Finley and your 4 HOF plaques. I coming for you buddy!

Awesome, would love to see some of these entries and some will be downright hysterical.

I think they should be in the forum, not email. Or, a greatest hits collection should be shared.

I wonder which Zoo Crew member gets the most votes!!!

I'm in! This was a fun one.

3rd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

I think they should be in the forum, not email. Or, a greatest hits collection should be shared.

I fully endorse this idea.

Here is the entry I submitted:

Redemption is a dish best served from a comfort station. Flash forward to December -- "Hey Ethan, Why the long face?" It's because jlukes just got his redemption. Even the PM Grind won't be able to dig him out of the hole I am going to put him in.

Ask and ye shall receive, but you did ask for it...

"I want to keep a trend going. Give me Finley in singles. In 2014, he got his teeth kicked in by Michiganders. What CJ and Jeremy started, and Jeremy continued in singles, I'd love to continue in 2015!"

Here is a preview.
A lot of people want to play you.

Thinking cap on.

Here is a preview.

They must be keeping up with Darth Finley's individual record...

And then there's TH.

:alien:

Add me to the list of guys wanting to face Finley! How else do the good guys triumph? Gotta beat the #UltimateSuperVillain!

Entry in!

Thanks THP and Callaway for the opportunity!

Here is a preview.
True. My first pick, then remembered he was out. :(

My entry, as follows, has been submitted:

Though he currently has me 4 HOF plaques to 0, I would like my day of Redemption to come against Darth Finley. Although he will likely not be crying mercy, he will certainly need the assistance of Big Bertha to pull him up after enduring a southern fried arse whooping!

True. My first pick, then remembered he was out. :(

No way is Finley out of the Grandaddy.
He is their enforcer (along with a lot more that make this event happen).

Man, this is going to take some thought in who I'd want to face. I've played with Scotty, Ethan, Kirsten, and Velardo, and would gladly play with them again if given the chance, but I'd love to see Harry's game up close and see if I have what it takes to take down the king.

Something tells me Harry will be facing the captain of Team THP, like each year of the Grandaddy.

Original post updated with entry...

#DarthFinley

No way is Finley out of the Grandaddy.
He is their enforcer (along with a lot more that make this event happen).

I was worried for a minute, thinking he was going to run and hide.

My entry is in:

"Darth, er, Jason Finley has 4 HOF tags; I have 4 HOF tags. Easy math! It seems only right that we play heads up to see who gets the point that puts our team over the top and earns that #5. #TeamRedemption will emerge victorious."

This contest should field some creative answers... can't wait to meet the next redemption team member!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Here's my entry adding to the list that want a piece of Darth Finley aka #UltimateSuperVillain aka Enforcer...

Harry is reserved for captain Jman, Rhionna? No thanks, no pops while #RidinPonies... Give me the guy with the biggest target on his back, always talking smack with his 4 HOF tags. #UltimateSuperVillain. Beating Jason Finley at his best will make #redemption that much sweeter!

I'll never forget that approach Neville hit on the last hole of our first 9 hole match.

You, Mr. Neville, are directly in my crosshairs.

True that. Dnev stole victory from our grasp!

I want sweet retribution from Harry for the whooping he and Chad laid on us later that day (I already got Chad back, hehe).

Something tells me Harry will be facing the captain of Team THP, like each year of the Grandaddy.
I know it won't happen, but the heart wants what it wants.

Apparently Finley has his pick of challengers, so I'll revise and say I want Chad. Maybe he can give me some pointers for my sock game.

entry submitted

Took my best shot at the best villain in the game! This will be a fun contest!

Back