2016 Albatross Club is Now Open - THP Community Making A Difference

I'm in. Looking forward to making my first official event in 2016!

I'm in. Looking forward to making my first official event in 2016!

Nice. If we can get enough MN and WI folks represented than maybe that can be #RegionalRivalry close to home.

I will sign up his evening at the computer! It's looking like 2016 is going to be epic!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Well before I could even find the thread to join, I was very humbled to see that OITW had paid mine and another members 2016 membership. Anyone who knows Alex isn't surprised by his genuineness and kindness. He truly is one of the great people around here. Thanks Alex

I really really love the new Tag!!

Will be signing up as soon as I get home from work.

All tags should have been added at this time.

Thank you all so much for your continued support of THP and allowing us to help shelters all across the US!

Nice. If we can get enough MN and WI folks represented than maybe that can be #RegionalRivalry close to home.

#RegionalRivalry sure has my interest. Nothing is set in stone, but I MIGHT be making a move next year.

I am signed up. Hopefully I can get into whatever event Wilson Staff has going in 2016.

Need to get in on this, ASAP!

Done and done! Thanks JB and company for donating to such a great cause! Will be pumped to add that bag tag this year!

Im in....supporting THP is a no brainer!

So many new signups so far. Love seeing all the support.

Digging the new tags!

JB and GolferGal,

Signing up right now. 2016 is going to off the hook. Also, Was I suppose to receive a THP bag tag with my first ever Albatross Membership last year?

Thanks.

JB and GolferGal,

Signing up right now. 2016 is going to off the hook. Also, Was I suppose to receive a THP bag tag with my first ever Albatross Membership last year?

Thanks.

We did bag tags for 2014 not 2015. But I have a ton of extra tags from 2014 if you want one. Send me a PM.

We did bag tags for 2014 not 2015. But I have a ton of extra tags from 2014 if you want one. Send me a PM.
You'll be getting a lot of PMs. :D

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

DONE!!!

All tags should have been added at this time.

Thank you all so much for your continued support of THP and allowing us to help shelters all across the US!

I love the new tags, thanks Morgan

Signed up for 2016!

Awesome. Just re-upped my membership!

Just signed up...great cause. This is the biggest "no-brainer" every year.

I'm in!

I'm in! Just signed up

I'm in! Just signed up
congrats, you'll see it is the best money you will spend on golf in 2016, so much value in the membership and it helps support and great great cause.

Back