The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now live above the hate....

Nice try fellas!

Yeah, I am a high HCP, and that might not be the best choice for these captains, they might want to pick players who are all fairways, greens, and sinking birdie putts such as yourselves!

It's anything but hate. And if you don't know that then there's something wrong.

Who's responsible for all these panties being in a wad? My lord

It's anything but hate. And if you don't know that then there's something wrong.

Who's responsible for all these panties being in a wad? My lord

Sorry, for a second there I thought this was the #RegionalRivalry thread, without the OSU football...

One day bro! It will be a blast. I'll bring a note pad for notes hahaha
Notes? I just try to get the ball in the hole in the fewest strokes. It ain't pretty but it works. Hopefully I can show off this skill set.

This is definitely on my radar. Going to be an exciting one and an amazing venue.

Notes? I just try to get the ball in the hole in the fewest strokes. It ain't pretty but it works. Hopefully I can show off this skill set.

Hahaha yeah, blow that smoke somewhere else my man. I've seen it first hand. Either way, a run on these courses needs to happen at some point.

I really love these courses and need to play them again. Would be even better if it's in another THP event!

It's been quiet in here, Regional Rivalry seems to taken the wind out of the sails a bit. 441 is going to be busy in 2016.
Busy for sure...working as we speak to add another shelf for a few more HOF trophies.
The one for this event will be bitter sweet and i cant wait to get back down to MB

Last edited:
Busy for sure...working as we speak to add another shelf for a few more HOF tags.
The one for this event will be bitter sweet and i cant wait to get back down to MB

Hahahaha. Well Played.....shelf space is a problem for a man of your stature.

Busy for sure...working as we speak to add another shelf for a few more HOF tags.

But blah blah Ohio blah blah butthurt blah blah

I would love for this to be the reason I play these courses for the first time. Listening to the stories from the guys that have been there makes me want to be part of a team at these courses and helping #chad take down 441 would be icing on the cake

Sounds like you need to make a trip to Lowes to pick out that shelving

I would love for this to be the reason I play these courses for the first time. Listening to the stories from the guys that have been there makes me want to be part of a team at these courses and helping #chad take down 441 would be icing on the cake

Agree completely. After following the Morgan Cups, you start to really want a piece of those two courses. Then you add the spoils of victory and seeing sad MikeDean with his empty shelf space, it just sounds too good!

The opening tee shot on either course really gets my blood flowing. Both can be risk reared holes and can set the tone of the match early. Saw a 370 yard drive on true blue #1 that led to a bogie. I have seen 200 yard drives produce wins.

the pond on four really makes people think unless you can carry the 290 corner and have 7 iron in. 14 was the shot heard round the world and 18 on both could offer some drama. Now throw in monotone mike and missing in action chad, and we have party.

Actually, it was a 9 iron :alien:

I need more True Blue and Caledonia in my life

Actually, it was a 9 iron :alien:

I need more True Blue and Caledonia in my life
What a great time watching you and Nate play real golf. That drive on this hole...amazing. So much so I tin cupped my approach over the water until I got yanked back in the cart...poor JB. Then tried to steal your ball thinking I actually made it over. #theusualreturned

What a great time watching you and Nate play real golf. That drive on this hole...amazing. So much so I tin cupped my approach over the water until I got yanked back in the cart...poor JB. Then tried to steal your ball thinking I actually made it over. #theusualreturned

ha, JB kept me grounded after the big drive by reminding us to keep pace :beat-up:. It was an absolute blast playing with you guys on TB. Hoping we can do it again soon.

I tried to clear the water in two from the beach bunker. Yeah, that didn't happen.

I tried to clear the water in two from the beach bunker. Yeah, that didn't happen.

I've never tried it. That water gets in my head. Plus a shank on the woods doesn't help from the fairway hahaha

Busy for sure...working as we speak to add another shelf for a few more HOF trophies.
Made from a certain palm tree?? :act-up:

Sounds like a blast!

#ShotsFired already, just the trash talk between the captains would be worth the price of admission, then there's all the golf stuff as well. This event will be a blast.

The Cup Is Coming

Obviously #Chad is to busy rubbing elbows with Kenny Mayne to make an "appearance" for his wannabe team mates! Leadership at its finest! :)

Hi Cookie!

The caption should just say #toobusywithcelebstorockTheCupbanter

#TeamDean

My man #chad doing work to make #thecup possible. Keep holding it down Chad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back