Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

This thread has been money today

Just took a selfie

man-laughing-hammock-sea-laptop.jpg

meanwhile in MI
Hammock.jpg

Indeed, that'd be like Ohio competing in s sunshine contest.

As much as I'd be entertained by Ohio being the worst footballers in the world, are are you lost?

osu ranked #1 in numerous polls
Cincinnati 7-0 and probably 8-0 by Friday

As much as I'd be entertained by Ohio being the worst footballers in the world, are are you lost?

osu ranked #1 in numerous polls
Cincinnati 7-0 and probably 8-0 by Friday
You're absolutely right. All of Ohio's football woes have been undone.

Well at least it wasn't even an Ohio person to turn it back into football this time. Let's just make that clear for the record

We can spin this sideways 100 times, 441 still has a mess of HoF tags. Tough to argue it.

Oh I agree. Doing just enough to not lose it for your partner is a skill just like anything else. One Mr. Dean shows great proficiency at.

Just sayin'

Ohio and Michigan were good this morning with actual golf and hammocks and then FL brought the football back. Just so we don't make emotional Dan emotional again.

Oh I agree. Doing just enough to not lose it for your partner is a skill just like anything else. One Mr. Dean shows great proficiency at.
bd6743280838e236e35495b9b9492ec5.jpg

**Mic Drop

Hehehe u make funny.

Until u sniff a win or hell a top 5 im going to have to ask that you do not speak directly to me or reply directly to any of my posts. A representative of my PR team will handle all further inquiries and attempts at humor.

Thanks

Friendly reminder

Just sayin'

Ohio and Michigan were good this morning with actual golf and hammocks and then FL brought the football back. Just so we don't make emotional Dan emotional again.
Hey, I made several cracks about Ohio across varying subjects, Dan's the one that focused on the football. He's a Canadian, he should be apologizing for being upset.

When I think of a Michigan/Ohio #RegionalRivalry, I think of this:

You must be reminiscing your experience in the Shootout

You must be reminiscing your experience in the Shootout

Oh you mean that time that Tyler and I beat you and Grins? The same match that you've said many times you beat Tyler heads up on? So if that's the case, and yet you lost the match, then... I guess it must be that weird Ohio logic they use there.

Not that I haven't failed a partner before (just ask Colin in KY), but it's very funny you choose to use a time where I didn't fail my partner as an example.

Last edited:
Since this is about football again.

JB posted (in another thread) that a winter ball won't be needed for this event. Thank goodness or both sides would think that they would need to be shirtless like their Browns & Vikings fans.

Seriously though, other than some THPers, Regional Rivalry is the best thing that has ever happened to either Ohio or Michigan. :alien:

lol at the state running out of water making fun of us.

Some fun.

201411_1417_hfbda_sm.jpg

Meanwhile-in-Detroit.jpg

Meanwhile in Ohio
pittsburghchiffila-600x593.jpg

cool-cities.-you-are-here.jpg

lol at the state running out of water making fun of us.
Better to run out than get it from Erie. :)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

So we're absolutely certain California has THP members?

#IwentBackThere
#FootballIsStillNotGolf

I can't wait for California to represent when our state name gets called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back