NE Ohio Spring Get Together

OK guys, can you do me a personal favor and get this locked up quick so I can book this cheap flight I am looking at that is non-refundable :)

OK guys, can you do me a personal favor and get this locked up quick so I can book this cheap flight I am looking at that is non-refundable :)

The course was contacted this morning. Either way, this is happening and you are coming. So get that cheap flight!

Go for it no matter the course it ends up at ur airport options won't change.

And just waiting to hear back from course I sent them all the info

Wait, so you are putting off your THP Duties and the event planning to put this together? I take back what I just said.

You mean you're not willing to drive for Brandywine?
There is alot I WOULD do to not play there again
Wait, so you are putting off your THP Duties and the event planning to put this together? I take back what I just said.
He flashed the bat signal I couldn't resist

There is alot I WOULD do to not play there again

He flashed the bat signal I couldn't resist

That must be two golf clubs with a "Gimme" sign next to it.
And to think I have been waiting on San Diego and such, Ohio event, etc.
And BBQ? I thought you guys were considering going to a burger joint...And appeasing clearly Philly Manziel's better half.

And BBQ? I thought you guys were considering going to a burger joint...And appeasing clearly Philly Manziel's better half.

You sound awfully vested in this gathering considering your name isn't in post #1...... #JoinUs?

Im multitasking
Well a burger joint means the course selection can be expanded then too if need be.
Not my call there I've just reached out to the 1 as requested

You sound awfully vested in this gathering considering your name isn't in post #1...... #JoinUs?

You sir have been skimming.

Is your name in between the purple and the green letters of Mike's?

Waiting on some information. Its a tough one being in between two rather large THP Events, but its possible.

Plus I can put you up in the man cave. Only thing missing is a bathroom. You have golf, bar, and TV's. Might even find some SWAG down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how this has escalated quickly! Haven't seen playdoughs name on the list either! Come on people, get it locked down

Both food options are on the table. Realistically more than 15-20 would be tough at my place. It's not off the table, but that decision will have to be made closer to the date. I had no clue this random idea would get this big lol last group that came over was maybe 8 people

NE Ohio Spring Get Together

Plus I can put you up in the man cave. Only thing missing is a bathroom. You have golf, bar, and TV's. Might even find some SWAG down there.

All you need is a net. But at least he has that helmet to use.

49109965e2a36ecf68eee6d345bc1ad4.jpg

List has 30...onward to 40 we go

Sorry, I just saw this thread. Please put me down as a very strong possible. I have to verify, but I don't think I have anything going on this weekend, in which case I am in for sure.

Did you guys add Brad (goirish17) to the list?

Where is Amart.

Philly,
Can you tell me what the approximate schedule looks like?

Back