Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Just saw that the Cure putter event is this same weekend. That is something that I was looking at trying to get in. Will definitely keep an eye on it and this.
A quote from JB the Cure event thread.

Today, 01:43 PM #86

JB

Event date will be June 27th and we will have full details coming soon, but its going to be a lot of fun

Last edited:
I am not sure if I can make it work but I am very interested! Stay tuned

Shane, put me down as a probable. Not 100% yet. It's sandwiched between my regular member guest back in TX & the THPLegacy.

Me me me.. I think..

Of course it's that weekend. I'll be in Orlando celebrating a friend's birthday, otherwise I was 100%.

Of course it's that weekend. I'll be in Orlando celebrating a friend's birthday, otherwise I was 100%.
We will just have to do turning stone sometime to make up for it :)

We will just have to do turning stone sometime to make up for it :)
It's only an hour and a half from my house. My treat; and I'll even put you up for the weekend. AND THEN I'll meet you in Branson in the fall.

And I'm not paying for you. Not after the snickers.
I brought you back your cooler and it's not my fault you left the snickers. What was I gonna do? Not eat it. Pfft

Guys: please keep it on topic and create another thread for get togethers at other courses. Thanks.

Just looked and the work schedule is good for this so definitely interested. Just have to check the wife's schedule/plans

I think you have a pretty big group interested in this Shane. I can see this turning into something amazingly fun. Like that's not going to be the case no matter what.

I would love to make the drive down for this one, I have clients in MO but also in Ohio, could really do either, my head is spinning!

I'm still a maybe.

I should have more details next week. I had no idea their was going to be a THP event the same weekend I planned for this. For multiple reasons I can not change the weekend (wish I could)
I look at it this way, they will 2 great things with THP'ers going on that weekend :)

I'm not 100% just yet - still working through household and logistics issues - but you can go ahead and pencil me in for this weekend.

This is getting better guys. Neb golfer has found as a heck of a deal on lodging, and I mean heck of a deal. Once we button that up should have some good prices for the weekend. If we can get 20 (I think we can ) we will be all set for an awesome weekend. And frank I love you brother coming all the way from oregon.

I'm not 100% just yet - still working through household and logistics issues - but you can go ahead and pencil me in for this weekend.
That would be awesome frank.

Would love to see you make this trip Frank. Sounds like one amazing weekend is being put together.

Count me in on this one Shane.....100%.

Family reunion in Colorado that weekend. I'd rather play golf:bashful: but I'll have to miss this one. Maybe, another time...

Alright, so as Sposey mentioned, I've been looking into lodging and have found what I believe to be a pretty sweet deal. My dad owns some condos in the Branson area (Indian Point) and has offered them up for this event, and then there are other condos in the same building that are open as well.

The condos sleep 6 (1 king, 2 queens, 2 sofa beds, and a Murphy bed) and go for $215 a night with a 3 night minimum during the summer, but he's offering his condo for $150/night with no minimum stay. If we get 20 people, that would be 3 condos to sleep 18 people for $1,590 total, or $88/person, or $44/night for 2 nights (plus tax). He's got a 1 BR condo (sleeps up to 4) that he and I could stay in that wouldn't be included in the cost for the rest of you. The condos each have their own kitchen and laundry service.

Since 2 of the condos have a 3 night minimum, we could have 1 booked for Thursday-Saturday if people wanted to come in early, and the other could be booked for Friday-Sunday if anyone wanted to stay an extra night.

We've got some time before we'd need to book these, but wanted to throw this out to see if the group was interested in this option, or if you all would prefer to do your own thing or stay somewhere else.

Website for the condo complex http://indianpoint.com/

Sounds like a great option for lodging. Thanks for getting this together.

Alright, so as Sposey mentioned, I've been looking into lodging and have found what I believe to be a pretty sweet deal. My dad owns some condos in the Branson area (Indian Point) and has offered them up for this event, and then there are other condos in the same building that are open as well.

The condos sleep 6 (1 king, 2 queens, 2 sofa beds, and a Murphy bed) and go for $215 a night with a 3 night minimum during the summer, but he's offering his condo for $150/night with no minimum stay. If we get 20 people, that would be 3 condos to sleep 18 people for $1,590 total, or $88/person, or $44/night for 2 nights (plus tax). He's got a 1 BR condo (sleeps up to 4) that he and I could stay in that wouldn't be included in the cost for the rest of you. The condos each have their own kitchen and laundry service.

Since 2 of the condos have a 3 night minimum, we could have 1 booked for Thursday-Saturday if people wanted to come in early, and the other could be booked for Friday-Sunday if anyone wanted to stay an extra night.

We've got some time before we'd need to book these, but wanted to throw this out to see if the group was interested in this option, or if you all would prefer to do your own thing or stay somewhere else.

Website for the condo complex http://indianpoint.com/

What an awesome gesture Ryan!

JM

Back