Your Preferred Tee Time

THe earlier the better for me, just anything to avoid the dreaded 6 hour weekend round.

Now when I had a membership to a private club I loved the weekday rounds at 6pm

I like to tee off between 7:30 and 8:30am unless it's something special.

Before the course opens. Fortunately the grounds crew at our CC doesn't mind us being out there.

Depends on the price. If the cheapest tee time is at the crack of dawn, I'll be there. If price didn't matter, I like mid-morning. Like for the dew to be off the ground at least.

Late morning or early afternoon for me. I like to sleep in and hate playing on dew covered grass

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Earlier the better for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No specific time for me, but like to get out whenever the tee sheet is the lightest

Get me out early. I don't mind being the last one off the course either. It's the mid-day heat and 6 hour rounds that prevent me from going out between 10 am and 4 pm if I can help it.

First thing or mid-afternoon. Worst time is after 9:00 but before 1:00 - that's when our course is busy. Otherwise it's all smooth sailing.

Love playing late summer evening golf the best, though. This time of year, evening golf becomes pretty nonexistent around here. Walked the most brilliant 9 of the year last night with the wife.

I like early tee times. I would choose anything from 7-8am as a preferred time. Allows me to get up, eat, warm up at the course and then go play and finish in time that allows for the rest of the day to do whatever i want

Before 8am is right in my wheelhouse. Most would say I am the guy that beats the Pro Shop Manager to the course.

Earlier the better for me. There's something magical about an early morning on the golf course. Being out there as everything is "waking up" including me.

I don't mind any tee times. I prefer to go when it's not busy, so...whenever that is.

Early AM for me, so I'd say between 7 and 8.

Early mornings.

During the summer if I am at the course between 6:00-6:30 I can start on the back nine and we can finish our 9 by 8ish and still have the rest of the day.

Winter frost delays can be a bit of a pain for all of us. However, one of my regular courses doesn't believe in frost delays so I book an early tee time there. Bundling up in slacks and a wind shirt, while annoying, is a small price to pay if it means not having to endure 5 hour rounds.

Earlier the better for me,do not like teeing it up after noon. As I like to play fast without much wait

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

If I'm playing the nearby track, anytime before 8AM is perfect for me. Like to get done before noon.

Right now I prefer to playing so that my rounds consists mostly of nap time for my daughter. During the week when that doesn't matter, I like to check the tee sheet and find the least amount of activity and go with that.

Anytime for me. I like playing early but it doesn't happen very often. Typically start between 9 and 10 most days

Give me the first time and make sure you keep my eggs warm.

Earlier the better on weekends as I can get back home and still get stuff done or late in the day so I can do then play. During the week 2pm course is empty and I can get through before leagues start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10am is good. Dew is normally gone, and it is not super hot, and I don't have to get up early like a work day.

Sunrise or sunset for me. Everything else is painfully slow and kills the ENTIRE day.

Early mornings are best, if not I like the twilight times when I'm out there alone pretty much.

Assuming a normal pace of play and with nothing else to do for the day, I like the 1230-100 time. I don't mind the heat so that isn't an issue and prefer the sun to be high so I'm not having to look into it. Plus it gives me a chance to get a good lunch so I don't get hungry through the round. I don't mind early mornings but I don't really like the dewy grass and low sun.

Back