Contest - Matrix Reign Black Shafts

Congrats guys - looking forward to your thoughts.

Congrats guys

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!

Awesome!!!!! Thanks THP and Matrix!!! :bananadance::banana:

Congrats on the win!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys! Pretty jealous of you win here. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

South Bay Area, towards San Jose.

Not too bad. I'm in the East Bay, in Walnut Creek. Will have to get together with some THP's sometime to play a round. Hopefully I can put have the shaft ready to go before then.

congrats guys!

Congrats

Congrats.

Congrats guys! Thanks THP

The original picture in the first post of the thread doesn't do it any justice. It is a really great looking shaft with raised silver lettering around the entire middle section. The stealth Reign Black is cool along with the made design by part. It would be cool to know what the lettering means.

Thank you THP! Now on to figure out what to do with it!

High Res Image

1fd3a938ed6b0ccb6bb2a1a409d9d63b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mine came in Thursday when I was out of town. Opened it last night after getting home and boy is it ever bad a$$ looking! The model that I received is G-60T and it appears to be stiff flex. Getting ready to prep the tip and put a Cally Opti-Fit adapter on it to play in my Alpha 815. Will butt trim tomorrow afternoon to play at 45" then put an all red UTx grip on to finish it off. Can't wait to swing it!

5c93978a033c9015042b8625540ee287.jpg

31d2ff57c4d028e207bdd38aaecaa894.jpg

1c9352bfe7970c7a5a292108b66cce81.jpg

Thanks THP and Matrix!!!

Sure looks great, hope it plays for you. Nice high draw, oh wait you already hit that shot....so a nice controlled fade. 285 every time!

Sure looks great, hope it plays for you. Nice high draw, oh wait you already hit that shot....so a nice controlled fade. 285 every time!
250 in the short grass would have me dancing on the tee box! Haha

The original picture in the first post of the thread doesn't do it any justice. It is a really great looking shaft with raised silver lettering around the entire middle section. The stealth Reign Black is cool along with the made design by part. It would be cool to know what the lettering means.

Thank you THP! Now on to figure out what to do with it!

High Res Image

1fd3a938ed6b0ccb6bb2a1a409d9d63b.jpg

What am I looking at here?
Mine came in Thursday when I was out of town. Opened it last night after getting home and boy is it ever bad a$$ looking! The model that I received is G-60T and it appears to be stiff flex. Getting ready to prep the tip and put a Cally Opti-Fit adapter on it to play in my Alpha 815. Will butt trim tomorrow afternoon to play at 45" then put an all red UTx grip on to finish it off. Can't wait to swing it!

5c93978a033c9015042b8625540ee287.jpg

31d2ff57c4d028e207bdd38aaecaa894.jpg

1c9352bfe7970c7a5a292108b66cce81.jpg

Thanks THP and Matrix!!!
Looks good! Can't wait to hear how these work for you guys.

What am I looking at here?

Looks good! Can't wait to hear how these work for you guys.
Sorry I was just trying to show the unique design of the shaft. It's the same as the other one, just a different model.

Sorry I was just trying to show the unique design of the shaft. It's the same as the other one, just a different model.

Which model did you receive?

Just ordered a cobra my fly adaptor, going to give it a hit or two with my Fly Z + driver and see if it is gamable.

Congrats guys!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cool contest! Congrats to the winners!!

Last edited:
Back