Recommend some Golf Pants

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
I need some better bitting golf pants. I am obviously a little husky so if anyone suggests Bonobos I may have to ban you.

I need something a little roomy in the ass and thighs but more modern in the legs. The Izod pants I have feel good in the ass/thigh area but the legs make me look like I am in an MC Hammer video.

I need some better bitting golf pants. I am obviously a little husky so if anyone suggests Bonobos I may have to ban you.

I need something a little roomy in the ass and thighs but more modern in the legs. The Izod pants I have feel good in the ass/thigh area but the legs make me look like I am in an MC Hammer video.

Bonobos are not slim fit brother. They have multiple, and their golf line Maide is quite nice.
It really depends on what you are looking for our certain style. Im a fan of the Peter Millar stuff, especially for those that are a bit more "American" built.
Also a big fan of a number of the other smaller brands.

For the mainstream brands that people seem to jump on, to me nothing is better right now than PUMA.

Ive always liked nike pants grabbed a pair in hilton head on sale really comfortable

Bonobos are not slim fit brother. They have multiple, and their golf line Maide is quite nice.
It really depends on what you are looking for our certain style. Im a fan of the Peter Millar stuff, especially for those that are a bit more "American" built.
Also a big fan of a number of the other smaller brands.

For the mainstream brands that people seem to jump on, to me nothing is better right now than PUMA.

I just want simple pants that are poly blend. Just enough to cut a bit of the chill in the AM.

I just want simple pants that are poly blend. Just enough to cut a bit of the chill in the AM.

PUMA or Nike if you are just looking for something simple. At least you will get a few seasons out of them.

I'm a bit of a bigger guy and recently bought some UA pants with tapered legs and they look fantastic.

Sligo? A little out there with some of the styles/colors, but some darn fine pants.

I wear shorts all year but if the pants are like their shorts i reckon PUMA ones would be nice.

Nike and Puma are my Favorite fitwise, but I like the stretch of the Oakley Take pants.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nike and Puma will get the job done. I prefer the Puma ones with the button (I want to say tech) vice the eons with the zipper.

I grabbed a pair of Adidas pants that feel roomy in the leg to me.
If you need a good tailor, I know a couple in my neck if the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have played a lot of golf in Haggar pants. The cool 18 are pretty light and they make several different fits. Also, they can always be found pretty cheap.

Alan Flusser brand golf pants from Stein Mart fit bigger guys well. I'm 5'11/250 with big legs and the pants fit fine. They run $20-30 depending on the time of year.

My body is just a wierd shape that causes no pants or shorts to fit properly at the waist.

Still, I have the most success with Callaway and Puma pants.

Hey fup, you may want to look into UA chino performance pants. They are roomy in the thighs and still have a clean look. They offer more wind blockage too. The do show more wrinkles, but I bought some blue ones to use in place of jeans cuz they are so comfy.

I have issues with pants sometimes cuz my waist is small but I've never skipped leg day lol. Thighs are huge and they get tight.

JB was spot on with his suggestions. Check out the Puma warm pants a little thicker and they help with the chill

Nike drifit tour trajectory fit really well and are the perfect modern cut.

UA Fuppy. I'm in the club that needs some room for the junk in the trunk momma gave me, they fit pretty good.

My new favorites are Alial Fital Super Navy Performance Pants. Room where I need it, and tapered nicely to look modern.

I have heard good things about UA but I just don't golf in pants unless I absolutely have to. 40 degrees I'll rock shorts

I really like UA clothing.

Love my UA pants. Find they fit right and I'm not easy to fit properly. Chunky legs and a little girthy around the waist LOL.

I have a 37" waist but need to buy 40 or 42" pants and shorts for my quads/thighs to fit in them. Sucks for jeans and stuff but golf pants have materials that work well. Assuming you're built the same way as I am then I'm gonna suggest you stay away from Nike as they are my most uncomfortable pair of pants I own. The comfiest would be Adidas and FJ, with FJ being best for colder weather/AM rounds. Both are sort of pricey so I normally trade in balls I've won or anything I got laying around + wait for a clearance sale but imo it's worth it when your legs are ice cold by the 6th hole and you're in shorts, plus the comfortability of someone's clothes actually does dictate how they play.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Another vote for UA pants here

I recently got my first pair of Chase 54 pants and really like them. They are "younger" and more sporty - plenty of room in the waist and seat, with legs as you describe. I like that they've got a feature inside the waist band to hold the shirt in.

Same story with Ashworth (just got first pair). They feel a bit more like dressier Dockers, but if that's what you are looking for they are nice and can be found on the cheap.

Puma shorts are my favorite. I assume the pants would be more of the same. Great stuff.

I have two pair of Greg Norman brand pants and they've been extremely solid. And these can always be found at reasonable prices.

Sligo. Really nice, lighter weight slacks. I haven't been able to find them in earth type colors, otherwise these are winners.

Back