THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

this event looks fun but idk that i could afford the 18 holes id wanna play if i came

Talking with some THPers today has me so pumped up for this event, and I am extremely excited by the names on the list.

Really can't wait to spend a weekend with you guys. We are going to have some great memories!

Talking with some THPers today has me so pumped up for this event, and I am extremely excited by the names on the list.

Really can't wait to spend a weekend with you guys. We are going to have some great memories!

Hopefully we get to tee it up together and you can show me a few things.

So it looks like I'm out. Unless a miracle happens, I can't fork out the money by myself to go. I'm looking at about $400-$500 total for the weekend. No way I can do that guys. Have fun. Sorry I couldn't get it done.

Wasn't there gonna be some Michiganders joining the party today?

I think its quite possible some people might make last minute decisions and ask if they can still join the most awesomeness event of the year 2-3 days out.

So it looks like I'm out. Unless a miracle happens, I can't fork out the money by myself to go. I'm looking at about $400-$500 total for the weekend. No way I can do that guys. Have fun. Sorry I couldn't get it done.

Love the effort dude. Shame it didn't work out.

I think its quite possible some people might make last minute decisions and ask if they can still join the most awesomeness event of the year 2-3 days out.

I think Michigan needs to represent. They absolutely NEED to.

I think you might be right.
However I think once you come to a Tour Van Event, you will quickly learn that the "most awesomeness event of the year" is in Orlando in May...But this will give you a great taste of what its all about.

It was about 45 degrees here in Central MO today, high of 50 tomorrow. Something tells me I may be packing heavy for Ohio in two weeks.

I think you might be right.
However I think once you come to a Tour Van Event, you will quickly learn that the "most awesomeness event of the year" is in Orlando in May...But this will give you a great taste of what its all about.

Agreed, this is an appetizer to the main course

I guess I should have worded it different. It made sense in my head damnit!! I knew what I was thinking.

Oh I'm sure this pales in comparison to that THP event. I meant the most awesomess event of the year for me cuz this will be my first official THP event and a virgin I will no longer be. Oh wait, would this be considered more 2nd or 3rd base?

I'm betting lows of 45 and highs of 68 that weekend. Because that's how it ought to be.

I love your optimism!!

I'll even take 60 and sunny. Hell, who am I kidding. I'll take 45 and sunny.

24 on sat and 26 on Sunday at the moment in case anyone was wondering

Ok i agree. 32 would make even 4 somes.

I know I'm late to the party but I'm trying to rearrange some sat work to attend both days of this exciting event. I just spent an hour reading this thread and it sounds like a great weekend. I have wanted to attend a THP event since joining and with this in Ohio--I have to make it happen. I'll know tomorrow if I can add my name to the list.

Back