What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
agusahy2.jpg

Awesome! Never wore a watch before Winning this in Connecticut and now I'm lost if I play without it. Game changer

Picked up a brand new SeeMore Si2 today for $57.00. I know its not the Z series, but figured its a good place to start my adventure.

I love my Si2. I use it more than I do my more expensive models. Great bargain find.

The bay. Got it for <$100 shipped. I had a lot on my watch list and just got lucky

Last edited:
Shut your mouth, it was early hehe.

I paid 98 total

What golf stuff did you buy today?

The wife and I are on a road trip to Dallas and just stopped off at a quaint little municipal golf course, right off the highway, in Springfield, MO. We initially stopped there just to pick up some golf balls but I ended up also buying a Mizuno MP T4 52 degree wedge! Needless to say, the wife thinks I have issues and need a 12 step program for my addiction with buying golf clubs haha!

ezejute9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
Had to order a sure grip 2 piece putter grip for my girlfriends long putter... its one thing to have 1 golfer in the family but two is hard on bank account... :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The wife and I are on a road trip to Dallas and just stopped off at a quaint little municipal golf course, right off the highway, in Springfield, MO. We initially stopped there just to pick up some golf balls but I ended up also buying a Mizuno MP T4 52 degree wedge! Needless to say, the wife thinks I have issues and need a 12 step program for my addiction with buying golf clubs haha!

My g/f thinks I have issues too, considering I've bought 3 wedges and a hybrid in the last 3 weeks haha! Good news is, I think I am finally really happy with my bag setup.

...or at least so I think!

Mineral salts and hook blades to *gulp* regrip some clubs. Never done it before, but looks easy enough. Hope ddec has his phone on....

Mineral salts and hook blades to *gulp* regrip some clubs. Never done it before, but looks easy enough. Hope ddec has his phone on....

when you doing to do them?

when you doing to do them?
Tonight at some point. I got the JumboMax grips yesterday and want to have them on by Saturday. Speaking of which...did you get my text about Conklin?

I picked up the Cobra Amp Cell Red 3&5 Woods with stock regular shafts for $200 shipped.

Tonight at some point. I got the JumboMax grips yesterday and want to have them on by Saturday. Speaking of which...did you get my text about Conklin?

I did. that should be fine.

After my lesson today I spent some time trying out putters, initially I didn't see a 2 ball on display so played around with a Odyssey Tank and a XG.

Neither were doing much for me and I was about to leave when a member of staff came over with a Odyssey Versa 90 2 Ball that had just been px'd.

I instantly fell in love and was holing putts I wouldn't usually get near!

When I found out how much they wanted for it there was no way I was leaving without it!

Excuse the rubbish pics it's getting dark here now but I'm planning to add to the WITB soon.

bu4yzube.jpg

4y4aru7e.jpg

y5ytuza3.jpg

Regripping is pretty easy once you get going... If you can't get ahold of Dean, shoot me a text.

Got my tool and marker back after I had it refinished with black oxide and repainted to match my custom putter came out great also grabbed another grip might change out my customs grip and the new betti Halloween cover which the thread glows in the dark pretty cool.
jy9u8y7u.jpg

New Odyssey White Ice 2.0 2 Ball putter. Liking it a lot. Just put a new Winn Midsize grip on it.
41sUmYKqPsL.jpg

pDSP1-15335352_alternate3_dt.jpg

New Odyssey White Ice 2.0 2 Ball putter. Liking it a lot. Just put a new Winn Midsize grip on it.
41sUmYKqPsL.jpg

pDSP1-15335352_alternate3_dt.jpg

Same gripp I've just put on my WHP V-Line :D

Picked up a couple things today. A Super Stroke 3.0 in red for my scotty that I purchased yesterday. Also a nike golf pullover.

W13SSLTESLIM3RED
$(KGrHqF,!nsFHfLqpijoBR7yIQMuWg~~60_12.JPG

Picked up a couple things today. A Super Stroke 3.0 in red for my scotty that I purchased yesterday. Also a nike golf pullover.

I've got the blue SS grip. I think the red one is in my near future!

This Nike polo. $40 less 15% on global golf.

8avyru5a.jpg

I've got the blue SS grip. I think the red one is in my near future!
It was a pretty tough choice for me today on which SS grip to get. Almost got the flatso to try cause my hand position suits it well, but I know that the 3.0 works for me already. Then it was the color decision lol... Tough problems to have lol...

:D
6yqute6e.jpg
mu2yqu3u.jpg

Picked up a brand new SeeMore Si2 today for $57.00. I know its not the Z series, but figured its a good place to start my adventure.

I love my Si2. Great putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back