The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Wow. What an amazing deal. I will be trying to make this one work for sure. But with all the other events I want to attend as well we will have to see if it will work out financially and time wise as well.

This is an amazing deal, with the $100 SeeMore credit I'll be making the trip back with a new putter..... Guaran-T'd.......

What an amazing event planned for the lucky 24. I have played The Hermitage before and by far a very enjoyable course.

On course SeeMore instruction, two rounds of golf, meet and greet, and SWAG alone will make this an enjoyable event.

I already know the answer to this, but thought I would ask if others may be thinking.

Is there a reduced cost if you choose not to do the hotel? My wife's family has a place just outside Franklin.

What an amazing event planned for the lucky 24. I have played The Hermitage before and by far a very enjoyable course.

On course SeeMore instruction, two rounds of golf, meet and greet, and SWAG alone will make this an enjoyable event.

I already know the answer to this, but thought I would ask if others may be thinking.

Is there a reduced cost if you choose not to do the hotel? My wife's family has a place just outside Franklin.

Unfortunately there is not. This is a stay and play event. If one chooses to stay elsewhere, due to the fact that its two per room, they will still be charged for the event in full.

I think I am going to have to sit this out since I'll still be enjoying my tan from the Love is in the Air event in Flordia from the month before. Ain't to bad of a drive from Illinois but good luck everyone, can't wait to here updates when this goes down.

This is going to be such an awesome event; hope to get in on this one. Love the having a SPI coach during the round!!!!

ponder

Sounds like a truly amazing event.

Quick shout out to Mr 441, MikeDean441. Heck of job on this. So much packed into this weekend at an unreal price.

This is going to be one hell of a trip, I am looking at my schedule so I can make this

Quick shout out to Mr 441, MikeDean441. Heck of job on this. So much packed into this weekend at an unreal price.

Thanks dude, so much awesome packed into this event...and the golf course(s) are tops in the area

Going to be a great time for those 24 involved!

Interesting.....gonna have to check with the CFO

This is going to be one of the hottest tickets around next year. Everyone can become a better golfer by improving putting. Dates work perfectly, pricing is awesome, 24 THPers, SeeMore, YES!

Yay! And crap. My wife's birthday is later that month and she's been wanting to do a trip to Charleston & Savannah. I'll have to convince her (in three days) to move that trip to July or later in order to make this one work.

I'd also need approval for the extra money I'd spend after putting that $100 towards an mSeries or Private Reserve. :)

I know my SPi instructor normally charges $75/hr. Four hours on a golf course with an SPi instructor at that rate alone is almost equal to the cost of the entire trip! It's a heck of a value and will no doubt be awesome.

Sounds like a pretty cool event, good luck to those trying to get in on Monday!

Got to do some checking of schedule and talk the wife into the cost, but everything sounds like a lot of fun and a great experience for the money. Well done all.

Great details..this one is certainly on my radar

I'm planning on asking for forgiveness instead of permission. She might wear the CEO hat but my hat says CFO. It's inevitable that she's going to be mad about something, it might as well be for something good. I'm really hoping to be one of the lucky ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Gonna do my best to be apart of this! What an awesome event!

That's awesome. I'm sure traffic will be high but I'm definitely gonna try to get in on this!!! Reminders set (three of them lol).

This is going to be incredible! Great value as well!

Come Monday there will be 24 very happy people and quite a few sad ones as well

Truer words haven't been spoken. Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but I'll be shocked if this lasts 5 minutes (not including the time it takes GG to confirm everyone :act-up: ).

Back