ShaneP......seriously?!??

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
So I posted a WTB Amp Cell driver not long ago and subsequently get a PM from Shane (whom I've been lucky enough to meet in the past) and he can help me.

How much? Nothing he says....just buy me a drink in 2014.

Wow...I was blown away and can't thank him enough!! Not only did he go to UPS, have them pack professionally (it appears) but this thing is brand spanking NEW!!

Thank you so much Shane, I owe you big time my friend!!

So I posted a WTB Amp Cell driver not long ago and subsequently get a PM from Shane (whom I've been lucky enough to meet in the past) and he can help me.

How much? Nothing he says....just buy me a drink in 2014.

Wow...I was blown away and can't thank him enough!! Not only did he go to UPS, have them pack professionally (it appears) but this thing is brand spanking NEW!!

Thank you so much Shane, I owe you big time my friend!!

Sounds like a cool guy with an awesome name!

TTing

Very very cool. Well done Shane!

Holy schnikes, way to go ShaneP!!! What a class act. Cookie you owe that man one hell of a drink!

ShaneP...the man! Good on ya brother! Very cool!

Well played ShaneP.

Well that is a heck of a Christmas present.

Way to go Shane. That is why this place is special.

WTG Shane!

WOW thats awesome. Cookie your going to be buying him drinks all night long lol.

Nicely done. That is frigging sweet! Good stuff.

Shanep is an awesome dude...whom I owe a drink in 2014 as well.

Nice job Shane. Hooking my buddy Cookie up like that is very cool. Hope to see you this spring, and I will buy you a drink also. I may actually owe you one anyway.

Nice job roomie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, now that is a classy move. Big kudos for that!

Well done ShaneP...well done! Stay thirsty my friend

Well done Shane...I was very happy to get to meet Shane and hang out with him quite a bit in Vegas....he is a very cool dude!

That's awesome good for you ShaneP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is just awesome! Cookie getting his Cobra on, love it.

Simply awesome!!!

That is very cool of ShaneP !

Did I mention I was looking to buy a Lamborghini ?

Gosh, I almost feel bad about whuppin' up on ShaneP in WordsWithFriends. Almost. (Seriously though, the guy is a solid individual.)

Back