The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a salesforce super user, if have question feel free to ask me

Don't make the offer because I certainly will have some questions. And super user? What does that even mean? I'm not trying to be sarcastic but I've heard that term a bunch today and can't get an explination. Is it like Jedi training and you get a light saber or something?

I'm really not stupid, I just talk slow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol white bio drive leather

White ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they're size 12, I can PM you my address to keep things happy at home. :clap:

My dog just got hit by a car and the people left him laying in a ditch. At the vet now and His pelvic is shattered. The bone that holds the pelvic to his tail is fractured. He has a slightly collapsed lung. He has fluid and blood in his chest. And possibly a diaphragm hernia. Even with surgery he will probably never stand again. And his tail bone that holds his tail to his pelvic is fractured and he won't even know he has a tail. Also could have a blood clot at any time in the future and die. Going to have to put him down as this will cost roughly 6-10k to fix. And nothing is guaranteed. Just absolutely gutted right now.

That's awful..so sorry to hear that.

#1 An all day CRM training session that started with "This will make selling so much more better" followed by 9 hours of data entry that really doesn't apply to what we do. Really, you want all of us to log every call we make? When do you think we'll have the time to actually call on anyone? But ownership wants it, so it shall be done.

#2 my wife is pretty much an emotional wreck for the 2nd day. She was passed over for an assistant principle position. That's understandable, 68 applied and only 1 position.
The issue is half way through the process, they decided to change committees and ignored the 1st committee. I saw the email detailing why she was not chosen their reason was that while she met all the requirements and interviewed well, being a white female was not going to work. Never mind that the PTA recommended her, or that the hire was less qualified, or that her fellow teachers recommended her. She's tired, she's stressed, she's upset and I am pissed off. All I really want to do is break someone. Not berate, not show out but physically break someone.

I'm pretty easy going but screw with my wife and I can't function in a rational world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mathew, that sucks for you and your wife and I totally understand where you are coming from. My wife and I went through the same thing. All instances turned out to be political hires. Relatives of school board members, principals or prominent people in the community ended getting the positions and she was born and raised in that city. Their reasons for not hiring her were ridiculous. The best one was that she didnt have any experience working with minorities and she is a minority! They ended hiring a white female recently out of college, who ended being related to a school board member. So more than likely Mathew, it was political.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Tom, I am so sorry for you.

Not so much a rant, but after 3 days off and THP PEDS, I ran into a buzz saw at the office today! Yeesh, I need more THP already!

JM

Is it even possible anymore to say something and not offend someone? It's amazing how sensitive people are, I swear there is an activist group out there who is offended by someone saying the sky is blue, when it should be described as powder blue, it's offense to the blue color spectrum. :banghead:

Is it even possible anymore to say something and not offend someone? It's amazing how sensitive people are, I swear there is an activist group out there who is offended by someone saying the sky is blue, when it should be described as powder blue, it's offense to the blue color spectrum. :banghead:

Haha I wanted to post something like this a couple days ago but was afraid I would offend a few people

I am blue/green blind and your mentioning the word blue offends me! :alien:

People need to learn to wear their big girl/boy pants and get over themselves. I don't recommend banging your head against a wall though, I recommend banging their head against a wall. Much more cathartic and had better results. :beat-up:

Truck mirrors are ridiculously expensive. My own stupidity as I broke it backing out of the garage, but $200 plus for a mirror seems like stealing. The other hard part is there is like 50 mirrors that are similar and I'm afraid I'm going to order the wrong one.

Waiting out a Tornado Warning until 8:45. Heavy rain, thunder and lightning at the moment. Craptastic!

Waiting out a Tornado Warning until 8:45. Heavy rain, thunder and lightning at the moment. Craptastic!
Stay safe buddy!

I'm offended by virtually all special interests. Being offended is now a cottage industry and its offensive.

Ken - be safe buddy. Been watching those storms all day.

JM

Looks like that one skipped on by us, thankfully. It touched down south and a bit east of us on it's way toward us and damaged three buildings in an apartment complex and reports say there are injuries. Nasty stuff. We probably won't know the extent across the area until tomorrow. Still storming like crazy out there, and tornado warnings are still in effect along the path of that particular cell. We had at least two touch down in the Pensacola area tonight.

Looks like that one skipped on by us, thankfully. It touched down south and a bit east of us on it's way toward us and damaged three buildings in an apartment complex and reports say there are injuries. Nasty stuff. We probably won't know the extent across the area until tomorrow. Still storming like crazy out there, and tornado warnings are still in effect along the path of that particular cell. We had at least two touch down in the Pensacola area tonight.
What area got hit?

What area got hit?

One touched down over near NAS and Perdido Key. The one coming our way hit around Bagdad, and near the Bay. Keep losing DirecTV signal, so I'm following it on line (more difficult).

What area got hit?

Austin, the Grand Baroque townhome complex on Scenic Highway was hit and three townhomes were leveled.

Austin, the Grand Baroque townhome complex on Scenic Highway was hit and three townhomes were leveled.
Geez, I used to live on Scenic Hwy - hope everyone is safe!

I hate that it's so easy for me to get distracted when I sit down to write.

This certification test is getting on my last nerve. It has to be done, but I hate putting in a full day at work, coming home to work another 6hours to get this done.

I hate certain people that think just because you're light skinned and don't look a certain way you couldn't possibly speak a foreign language. I practically lost it on a lady tonight that just pulled some crap in line at the store tonight. 10 items or less and she had 20 items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm awake because my dog loves thunderstorms.

They closed schools tomorrow. Can't remember that happening without an impending hurricane or at least a tropical storm.

The fact that I'm awake right now

The fact that I'm awake right now
Same here! Almost no point in going back to bed. Need to be at work in less than three hours, and if I go back to sleep it'll be ten times worse waking up.

Dealing with Car Sales people. That's all.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back