The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too....oh wait, no I don't. You could tell us and then we'd all know. Or do I need to do some research into some past posts?

He already did. Try THP Radio.

Thats because you are not at the WGC Bridgestone Championship. That is held in Ohio. You are at the WGC Cadillac Championship.
The Bridgestone one is at Firestone later this year.

Aaaaand there's my answer!

so anyone here going to binge watch the new season of "House of Cards" on netflix?
I'm up to Episode 7. Just happened to line up with my day off today.

Thats because you are not at the WGC Bridgestone Championship. That is held in Ohio. You are at the WGC Cadillac Championship.
The Bridgestone one is at Firestone later this year.
We need to slow down with the John Dalys.... Oops!!

Got my hat!!! Took a round of Ping Pong with Canes to get it..

c353f0e059c21b2a982652ec00f11751.jpg
7821f1a204cb8b5e714de01b4fd283e7.jpg

Backstory: During a round, my wife commented that the women's set I bought her seemed too short. I handed her a W/S C100 from my bag, she hit it well and finished our round playing my irons. Since then the understanding has been that she uses my C100s whenever we play and I use them the rest of the time.

Now, I have only had the chance to play 1 round since the Up & Down event last year (that in itself is rant thread worthy) and I hope to play with the NorCal Crew in a couple of weeks. Last night I was restocking my bag, wiping down my C100s, etc and my wife asked me "What are you doing with my clubs?" I ignored the "my clubs" thing and reminded her about playing with the NorCal guys. Her response "That's fine, but you have 4 other sets. You don't need to use my clubs do you?"

So besides having to update what's in my bag, I sure hope this means more couples golf and less "honey-do list" going forward.

Good luck Duffer.
Thats awesome though.

2bea7339dc71ade662cb535ca1b01d60.jpg

Cheers good people

Clink of the glass

Tink
3f4c0c933e5b1bdcbf90b89ce5deb080.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so fortunate to have my life filled with so many fantastic friends and family!

Thank you all who have brought smiles to my face! YOU ARE AWESOME!

I am so fortunate to have my life filled with so many fantastic friends and family!

Thank you all who have brought smiles to my face! YOU ARE AWESOME!

And you share a birthday with 441.
I mean what are the odds.

My wife is a saint. Down and out with the flu today and she has taken care of the kids and me too.
And a tip of the hat to friends that had dinner delivered for us tonight

Are they still considered burger toppings if they are under the paty?

Just spent the last 2.5 hours installing new lights in my truck. Good golly that took forever and I didn't realize I would have to take off my whole front end. Haha.

Oh well. It's done and it looks freaking sweet. Hopefully I won't have to do that again for awhile.

I missed coaching. More than I ever thought I'd admit.

Crazy first tourney, young kids with so much potential its scary.

Today I got to help a friend get set up with his "kids" in the world of golf.
I got to help a friend feel better with some Jewish medicine.
And I got to get my #TheGrandaddy bag out and get ready for golf with THPers on Sunday.

Thats a ****ing complete day.

I missed coaching. More than I ever thought I'd admit.

Crazy first tourney, young kids with so much potential its scary.
Makes me happy to see you doing something you love to do and have such a passion for.

Those are some damn lucky kids and they will learn so much from you.

Finally home safe & sound. Wife shaken up bit, car destroyed.

What a ridiculous day this has been.

My daughter just got to meet Mary Lou Retton!!! So cool!
5a0ba8257ef4ca7b6e847c36639fa31a.jpg

My daughter just got to meet Mary Lou Retton!!! So cool!
5a0ba8257ef4ca7b6e847c36639fa31a.jpg

Big gymnist fan from LSU?
I went to school w Amy McClosky (who is in the LSU gymnastics HOF).

I had the biggest crush on her in junior high. She still looks great!

Nate, after the pic, I leaned to her and said, "I have to tell you I had a crush on you when you were on the Wheaties box!" Ha! She burst out laughing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back