DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want $100 bucks to go to waste so yes lol

Glad to hear! Let's sync up soon to see when we can make it happen before these expire.

Both days work for me. I'm open for anytime.

Cool, I've booked us for 3/19 @ 8:21AM. Can change if needed as we get closer. Also room if anyone else wants to join us in that group - just book online.

Cool, I've booked us for 3/19 @ 8:21AM. Can change if needed as we get closer. Also room if anyone else wants to join us in that group - just book online.

Anyone have a Cowboys pass they won't be able to use before it expires? I want to join but full price is kinda steep.

Anyone been out to Sugar Tree lately? Idealgolfer has a $23 deal for them going on, valid thru early May. I've always loved the track. Plus, it's bent greens. But, I haven't been out there lately. and couldn't find any feedback anywhere, newer than November.

http://www.idealgolfer.com/deal/dallasfort-worth/sugartree1602
Valid Monday-Thursday ANY TIME and Friday-Sunday and Holidays after 10 AM
Expires 05-08-2016

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 round of golf w/cart, small bucket of range balls, and taxes

Anyone been out to Sugar Tree lately? Idealgolfer has a $23 deal for them going on, valid thru early May. I've always loved the track. Plus, it's bent greens. But, I haven't been out there lately. and couldn't find any feedback anywhere, newer than November.

http://www.idealgolfer.com/deal/dallasfort-worth/sugartree1602
Valid Monday-Thursday ANY TIME and Friday-Sunday and Holidays after 10 AM
Expires 05-08-2016

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 round of golf w/cart, small bucket of range balls, and taxes
Mpete and I bought one yesterday. Haven't been out there lately, but it is a neat track. Buy one and join us.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I know this might not be the place to post but my buddy (some of you have played with him) is in a bind. If any one has a driver head looking to unload please me know thanks in advance
0483e5de6cb1094430e2c2ee960d6cd4.jpg

Please keep the WTS and WTB to the marketplace. Thank you.

Please keep the WTS and WTB to the marketplace. Thank you.

Thanks, just thought I will try here first since this the local group. Have a great day

If this is truly for 2 ($75/each) then definitely worth picking up and I guarantee someone else here would take that 4th spot with us.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/5476171969.html

Pending the exchange of funds I have secured these passes. They are actually rain check passes which expire on the 13th. I live near the Cowboys Golf Club so I paid them a visit yesterday and asked about using them on the 19th (past the expiration date) they said no problems. I reserved the other 2 slots for the 8:21 tee time on the 19th so we just need one more to complete the foursome.

Pending the exchange of funds I have secured these passes. They are actually rain check passes which expire on the 13th. I live near the Cowboys Golf Club so I paid them a visit yesterday and asked about using them on the 19th (past the expiration date) they said no problems. I reserved the other 2 slots for the 8:21 tee time on the 19th so we just need one more to complete the foursome.

Awesome! FWIW, the ad says they expire on 4/13, not 3/13....so you should be golden for 3/19. I'm sure someone will jump on this for $75 once we know the deal is final.

I would love to jump on it but I'm really trying to keep the rounds in check $$ wise until I find a job. doubtful you will have issues filling it as 75 is a great deal

Awesome! FWIW, the ad says they expire on 4/13, not 3/13....so you should be golden for 3/19. I'm sure someone will jump on this for $75 once we know the deal is final.

Cookie did you play at Cowboys this weekend?

You are correct, I did not notice the month, makes me feel even better.

If this is still on I will take the other voucher for $75.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back