2016 Albatross Club is Now Open - THP Community Making A Difference

With an event signup coming next week and so much awesome going on, I wanted to drop in here and say thank you to all of the THPers that have made the start of 2016 such a fantastic one.

In the name of this community of great people, we are going to really make a difference this year at some wonderful animal shelters.

With an event signup coming next week and so much awesome going on, I wanted to drop in here and say thank you to all of the THPers that have made the start of 2016 such a fantastic one.

In the name of this community of great people, we are going to really make a difference this year at some wonderful animal shelters.

Makes me happier than you can realize.

Now I gotta find a second Albatross coin...one for collection and one to game.....cause I'm gonna game it like crazy.

Just donated as well. I'm all in now!!

<<<<---I get that fancy little logo now. Check me out!

Last edited:
Events or not, this is a great charity! Join, you won't be sorry. The pay back is at least 100 fold!

The coins look great!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to being a part of this and will be joining ASAP. Thank you THP

I'm new here so this is probably really stupid....I don;t see an active link to the club for signup. Can someone give me directions =)

Makes me happier than you can realize.

Now I gotta find a second Albatross coin...one for collection and one to game.....cause I'm gonna game it like crazy.
I'm stealing my dads, he loves his air force marker that's attached to his putter grip, so I'm sure he won't miss it :)

So I want to do something to give back to THP, even though joining has put a dent in my wallet (damn new club reviews!!) I would not be playing golf if it wasn't for you guys, from the live event I was fortunate enough to take part of, to playing with JB, Beags, and Rush this past weekend, to Club clash I'm fortunate enough to be partaking in in April, and everything in between including being able to talk to like minded people here that I would never of had the opportunity to meet in real life, we all share the same Passion for golf. And this community has reignited this passion in me. I want to thank MWard for helping and teaching me while we've golfed the past 2 times and I will be thanking him in a different way and this is not the thread to do that in. None of this would happen if it wasn't for THP, and more importantly, the Albatross club, So I want to do something that a bunch of us did in December with the THP pay it forward contest... But I'm not doing this to win a contest, I'm doing this because I genuinely love everything there is about THP, and you don't get the full experience without being a member of the Albatross club. So what I'm going to do, is the next 2 people to PM me with something they learned while reading about the ALBATROSS CLUB, I'm going to pay for your membership, I want you to know what it's truly like to be a Member here. And learn what a difference the THP, and Albatross club can make

Have they gone out yet? I saw the FB post and they do look great.

Where have you seen the 2016 coin? Have it been sent out yet?
I would think we should start receiving them this week. I think GG was packaging them up on Friday so I imagine they went out either Fri, Sat or today.

I would think we should start receiving them this week. I think GG was packaging them up on Friday so I imagine they went out either Fri, Sat or today.

Thank you Sir. I gave my folds of honor coin to my cousin who just got discharged from the Army for a bum knee.

There was a slight delay with the shipping and they should all start shipping next week.

All International packages went out on Monday though, so those should start arriving in about a week or more depending on your location.

It is with GREAT pleasure and an extremely sore back that I can say all coins have shipped! WOOHOO!!! Well, actually they will be picked up tomorrow, but they are done. I am beyond excited about this!

It is with GREAT pleasure and an extremely sore back that I can say all coins have shipped! WOOHOO!!! Well, actually they will be picked up tomorrow, but they are done. I am beyond excited about this!
Thank you for all your work! Very excited to get the coin

Kudos and thank you!!!!

Looking forward to getting mine. So many comments on last year's out on the links.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Thanks, looking forward to getting it. :clapp:

Can't wait for my coin to arrive. Thanks for your hard work!

I don't know how many AC members there are. But I'm sure it must be close to 5 digits. I can't even imagine one person doing all that shipping.

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much GG for all you do. Can't wait to receive the coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back