What do you do for a living?

Electrician for UNC Charlotte. Currently working at the North Carolina Reserch Campus in Kannapolis.Campus is just across the train tracks from my house so I get to walk or ride my bike most days to work...yey, no gas:bananadance::bananadance:

I'm an IT Consultant specialized in virtualization (server virtualization, desktop virtualization, application virtualization)

I'm an IT Consultant specialized in virtualization (server virtualization, desktop virtualization, application virtualization)

Is this like "Cloud computing"?

Yep, oversimplified I could say that I engineer and maintain "clouds"

That's neat! This is one area that I haven't actually properly learned about.

Medical Lab Technician.

Pretty much anything that comes out of a body I play with.

I'm a civil engineer with the Department of Transportation. My main area's of oversight are earthwork/embankment construction, rigid (concrete) pavement construction, flexible (asphalt) pavement construction and some structure/bridge construction on heavy road construction projects. I'm also currently involved with the Geotechnical Engineering section to help write specs and testing procedures for the chemical stabilization of soils with cement and/or lime.

In my spare time, I work at my home course both inside and outside. I'm also the curator of the collecting Facebook page for Ping Golf.

I'm a programmer...in just about all forms and languages. Also did time doing Linux sys. admin. work at data centers. Network engineering and so on. Now i just do apps, crazy web functions, and read peoples emails.

I'm a Reimbursement Manager for a Fourtune 500 Pharma company. I have also written a couple of screenplays that have won some awards in some Film Festivals and Script Contests. If I can ever sell one....maybe I can get more time to golf!

I'm a geek looking for some relaxation. Into computers, but have gotten confusd with all the new technology with golf equipment..1 degree open, 2 degrees closed, 65 gram stiff, 3.5 flex. Maybe I need to stick with caddying for my 16 year old son.

I play golf in the morning and I zap people for a living in the evening - XRays & Cat Scans.

I am a professional opera singer (yep!) and the biggest perk is the travel and the down time once productions open that is inevitably filled with (you guessed it) golf!

I am a federal correspondence distribution technician - at least that's what I like to tell people. Most people just call me mailman.

Everyone in the world need to do something for living .
I am a student but do part-time jobs to earn money for my self ....

Figherfighter/Paramedic, work 9 days a month can't beat that!

How about... What do you want to do for a living? I'm ready for a career change. Although I would LOVE to play on the LPGA Tour, that's not gonna happen (eva). People who know what they want to do when they grow-up are so blessed.

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

I take the trash off on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Cut the grass after it rains which has not been too often in Georgia. Clean the house as required or when KellyBo tells me to. Other than that I have to play golf or rock on the front porch. Damn it's a tough job :banghead:

I take the trash off on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Cut the grass after it rains which has not been too often in Georgia. Clean the house as required or when KellyBo tells me to. Other than that I have to play golf or rock on the front porch. Damn it's a tough job :banghead:

I pretty well have the same job description, except my boss is named Lynne instead of KellyBo.

Back