I guess You could say I have a fetish for BIG DOGS!

I cant really catch a buzz from beer anyways anymore. Thats what the Wild Turkey is for.

bro come hang out with me for a night...

bro come hang out with me for a night...

My problem with beer is that I usually get full before I get tipsy. I need something that tastes great and is less filling.

1) The Tour Burner is making it's 1st trip to the course tomorrow.:banana:

2) Coors Light is my Beer of choice and at 6'2" 280lbs I still get a buzz from it.:bulgy-eyes:

3) Not a fan of PING anything, has alot to do with them cutting off a shop for giving discounts to veterans and current soldiers.:angry:

4) I actually like the show "Rosanne".:D

Ooh, not trying to be insulting, but if Coors Light is your beer of choice, expand your beer horizons. Try some microbrews and offerings from lesser known distributors. I did a thing called the World Tour of Beers (100 from around the world over the course of a year) at a local bar and it did me well. Beers come in all shapes and sizes.

I, too, like Roseanne.

1) The Tour Burner is making it's 1st trip to the course tomorrow.:banana:

The Tour Burner is a f'n BEAST. I have nothing bad to say about it.

My problem with beer is that I usually get full before I get tipsy. I need something that tastes great and is less filling.

you have to try some hardcore ipa's, imperial stouts and belgian beers. Great taste and 9-12% abv (average domestic beer is 4-5%). A few of them will rock your world.

Don't like the bitter after tastes fellas, CL is nice and smoooooooth and does me quite fine, Thank You. Not to mention NO hangovers!

true...water is smooth...:act-up:

you have to try some hardcore ipa's, imperial stouts and belgian beers. Great taste and 9-12% abv (average domestic beer is 4-5%). A few of them will rock your world.
Im a stout man through and through, but I hate imperial stouts. My favorite is Murphys and I like a Sam Smiths Oatmeal stout. Most of the Belgians will get me swerving pretty quick, but they usually make me sleepy more than anything. I picked up the Silver Bullet from going to the Desert and Lake a lot when I was younger, somehow strong beers and heat dont mix. :act-up:

Im a stout man through and through, but I hate imperial stouts. My favorite is Murphys and I like a Sam Smiths Oatmeal stout. Most of the Belgians will get me swerving pretty quick, but they usually make me sleepy more than anything. I picked up the Silver Bullet from going to the Desert and Lake a lot when I was younger, somehow strong beers and heat dont mix. :act-up:

Oh I agree with you that strong beers and heat definitely do not mix. I grab a miller lite or coors when im on the course. I find it interesting that you're a stout man but hate imperials? Ever have Victory's Storm King?

Oh I agree with you that strong beers and heat definitely do not mix. I grab a miller lite or coors when im on the course. I find it interesting that you're a stout man but hate imperials? Ever have Victory's Storm King?
Never had it. Am I confusing regular imperials with russian imperials or something? To me a stout should be nice and creamy, I like a lot of the English ales too, to me the imperials never do it for me.

Never had it. Am I confusing regular imperials with russian imperials or something? To me a stout should be nice and creamy, I like a lot of the English ales too, to me the imperials never do it for me.

no...imperial and russian imperial is the same thing. they are always heavier so maybe you just dont like that style. sounds like you prefer the english/dry stouts. You would also probably enjoy some porters which is really just another name for stouts but they tend to be on the more mild side.

Ill grab a Porter every now and then. We used to do what Jak was mentioning at a pub by my old house. They had over a hundred beers on tap and we would go knock a few out every night.
When I visit family in Pittsburgh, we always walk to the Sharp Edge, do you guys have those in Philly?

Back