The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have quite a few projects coming up. I am dreading it and excited at the same time.

There are certainly points that are fun and then other times I am ready to throw in the towel. Definite sense of accomplishment when we knock out a room and see the end result.

I redid my entire first house . Never again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are certainly points that are fun and then other times I am ready to throw in the towel. Definite sense of accomplishment when we knock out a room and see the end result.

I did a lot in my house, but let someone else may the laminate. Given the choice again I would rather lay it then have to demo 1400 Sq ft of tile. That sucked.

I redid my entire first house . Never again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't think we will ever buy a house that we would have to do it again. Didn't realize how much prep time would be involved. Laying the floor is the easy part.

I did a lot in my house, but let someone else may the laminate. Given the choice again I would rather lay it then have to demo 1400 Sq ft of tile. That sucked.

Lucky we are just pulling up carpet for the majority of it.

I played one of those courses where about half the tee boxes were aimed out of bounds. I hate that.

I played one of those courses where about half the tee boxes were aimed out of bounds. I hate that.
I hate that. It's just lazy course management.

That bugs me too and it happened quite a bit to my yesterday.

What bothers me even more is when the tee markers are set up on a part of the box where it isn't flat. This game isn't hard enough?

That bugs me too and it happened quite a bit to my yesterday.

What bothers me even more is when the tee markers are set up on a part of the box where it isn't flat. This game isn't hard enough?
I recently learned that is not always the course as well. Witnessed some guys in front of us a few groups moving then around to the hardest part of each box obviously messing around with the group behind them and not giving a care in the world about the rest of the groups on the course.

As far as the boxes being aimed ob or away from the fairway that is a design feature a few designers use however no excuse if it is just the markers placed wrong and not intended to be played that way. Also design feature or not I hate it haha

I hit the fairway less than half the time anyways so it probably wouldn't effect me that much :)

Several of the markers seemed aimed out of bounds, but at least 3 of the holes the entire tee box was aimed out of bounds, including the mowing lines. Ugh.

WHich course?

I have never been a fan of that place. I know some people love it.

I have only played it twice, both in fundraising tournaments. Not a fan. There's nothing wrong with the course, it just seems like a generic Florida housing development course. No memorable holes.

I hit the fairway less than half the time anyways so it probably wouldn't effect me that much :)

The fairway is a lot narrower out where you hit your drives, Bryan!

Wife and kids are gone for the afternoon, it's a comfortable 70 degrees outside, and I'm inside working on two papers instead of playing 9 holes.

I got stung by a wasp or hornet yesterday morning....little painful but has just itched some.

Now just under the belly button (where I was stung), is really red and hard as a rock (not muscles that's for sure).

The wife (a nurse) said it looks worse than it did an hour ago and looks like it may be something called cellulitis where the tissue under the skin gets infected.

Tomorrow morning will be interesting...

I got stung by a wasp or hornet yesterday morning....little painful but has just itched some.

Now just under the belly button (where I was stung), is really red and hard as a rock (not muscles that's for sure).

The wife (a nurse) said it looks worse than it did an hour ago and looks like it may be something called cellulitis where the tissue under the skin gets infected.

Tomorrow morning will be interesting...

I was stung by a wasp last summer on my forearm and it swelled up like a tennis ball for a few days before going back down. But it was really hard and itched. So hopefully it goes away for you in a few days.

I was stung by a wasp last summer on my forearm and it swelled up like a tennis ball for a few days before going back down. But it was really hard and itched. So hopefully it goes away for you in a few days.

Thanks, good info! Kinda got an important trip next weekend and don't want a belly bigger than what it already is. ;)

You ever feel like no one listens to you? Ever feel like you have a grasp but really are so far from that? Ever feel invisible?

You ever feel like no one listens to you? Ever feel like you have a grasp but really are so far from that? Ever feel invisible?

What's up bro? Ring me if you need to!

Hang in there buddy. Hold your head high, and continue to believe in yourself.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back