Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls Preview - SR1 SR2 & SR3

I just played the SR2. There was nothing that made me say "yeah I would buy these again" also there was nothing bad about them. IMO it's a solid offering and what you would expect out of a premium ball. Mind you I still think the Chrome+ is the best Callaway ball I have played.

Thanks bud! I did end up pulling the trigger, couldn't say no at that price, but I'd still be interested to hear your results!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Solid ball. Behaved like a ProV1x. Distances were solid, I did not notice anything bad about the ball.

I like the SR2 and SR3, both are solid performance balls! I played both of them along with the Chrome Soft during the Grandaddy in 2014. I'd play a round with any of them again without any hesitation.

Willett gamed the SR3 at Augusta didn't he?

Willett gamed the SR3 at Augusta didn't he?

He did. I think if you prefer getting a lot of spin from your irons and wedges plus a firmer feel than, say, the Chrome Soft, the Speed Regime balls are a really great choice.

Solid ball. Behaved like a ProV1x. Distances were solid, I did not notice anything bad about the ball.

Noice. I like the ProV1x so no complaints there. Glad I swung for them.

He did. I think if you prefer getting a lot of spin from your irons and wedges plus a firmer feel than, say, the Chrome Soft, the Speed Regime balls are a really great choice.

This is the one thing I recall about these. A absolute TON of bite off irons and wedges. Which is awesome.

Back