THP Club Clash - Driver Cards

24 THPers X ___ number of total drivers = lots of cards.

This is going to be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 THPers X ___ number of total drivers = lots of cards.

This is going to be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a lot of ink, and a lot of thick stock paper and a new cutter...

I still really love this idea.

I am such a sucker for staring at the FlightScope. I could watch that screen all day.
This, the one bright side of not getting picked for RR as soon as everyone starts to tee off hopefully can get a few minutes on it. Just a sucker for all that stiff. It really is getting close to affordable for the average golfer who is obsessed with a wife who won't kill them for a $3k toy.

This, the one bright side of not getting picked for RR as soon as everyone starts to tee off hopefully can get a few minutes on it. Just a sucker for all that stiff. It really is getting close to affordable for the average golfer who is obsessed with a wife who won't kill them for a $3k toy.

Gawd I wish this FlightScope was 3k, its over 10 actually.
I think they have cheaper models that are not as accurate and give a bit less data though.

Should we bring extra pens? :D

Gawd I wish this FlightScope was 3k, its over 10 actually.
I think they have cheaper models that are not as accurate and give a bit less data though.
Good to know, I thought for some reason they had a model around $4k, maybe called xi.

Really excited to follow along to this one. Can't wait to read all the feedback

THP Club Clash - Driver Cards

His back hurts right now as well. Sympathy pains, as well as pressure washing driveway pains

Beats burnt finger tips from drywall screws :)

Last edited:
Beats burnt finger tips from drywall screws :)

Accurate, that hurt too.

Anyone else ready for Friday afternoon? There are some cards that need filling out!

Accurate, that hurt too.

Anyone else ready for Friday afternoon? There are some cards that need filling out!
Ive been icing my hand in anticipation of heavy writer's cramp

One of the coolest parts of this event is where it's being hosted....JB has wanted to bring an event there for a long time. Then to make it something so unique is really pretty awesome. I'll be following along intently.

And an aching back.

Know what you do for this community does not go unappreciated.

Man wish I got into this, Wardy is filling out everyone's driver cards too!? That is changing the game.

So - I wanted to Bump this, just seeing it being mentioned in another thread.
I know that I don't control what events happen, however this one would be "Cool" to see come back.
It would have been two years and most manufactures have brought new Drivers.

I really enjoyed following this and asking questions as people tested the Drivers.

Anyways, Just thought I would put it out there.

So - I wanted to Bump this, just seeing it being mentioned in another thread.
I know that I don't control what events happen, however this one would be "Cool" to see come back.
It would have been two years and most manufactures have brought new Drivers.

I really enjoyed following this and asking questions as people tested the Drivers.

Anyways, Just thought I would put it out there.

I would love to see it back as well but with how few cards were turned in the data couldn't even be posted. It came across to me that some of the guys who went did it for the wrong reasons.

I hope something similar is done but with the guys on staff having GC Quads I'm sure we will start to see more and more accurate data posted in club review threads and that alone will help a guy like me a lot.

Back