Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Any of you guys ever went to windmil golfing center on 82 ? i went there yesterday and the range is super nice and heated . The prices were good as well.

Any of you guys ever went to windmil golfing center on 82 ? i went there yesterday and the range is super nice and heated . The prices were good as well.
Yeah they have an ok short game area, and the club fitters there are pretty good.

Taking my lessons there next month

you ever play there little course or whatever they call it?
I played one of them. Was during a dry spell last summer so it was in pretty rough shape.

**Firestone CC**

Seeing as a lot of gents will be playing in the regional rivalry, I am looking to gauge the interest of the everyone hat will be in town for the event or making the trip regardless. However, I'm sure the captains will want everyone at the course that Friday for a practice round if possible.

The Bridgestone Invitational is played early this year. June 27th - July 3rd. The course itself closes June 17th-24th at 2:00pm but will be open fully the week prior to that. As a member of Firestone CC I have been able to play the week/weeks leading up to and right after the tourney many times and its pretty cool. Stands, Tents, Scoreboards etc are all in the process of being setup or completed. Trying to not take any thunder away from the Regional Rivalry I went ahead and asked JB to make sure the proposed rounds wouldn't be stepping on the toes of the RR event. He explained as long as the guys who make the teams are there Friday night and Saturday that's all he really cares about. (I for one hope to be there all day....

I would be happy to try and get as many 4somes as possible for Sunday June 11th or even the Friday before for non participants. I also have a friend or two that could get a few extra tee times if need be. Just throwing it out there.....I cant actually book any tee times prior to March 1st but as you would imagine, they book pretty fast in the weeks leading up to or right after the tournament ends. If this doesn't work out, I'd also be happy to do the same thing another weekend but figured since a lot of you will be in town anyways....

Also, the big guy asked that it not be discussed in the RR thread. Hence the post here.

Let me know your thoughts and interest. We can discuss the details later.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**Firestone CC**

Seeing as a lot of gents will be playing in the regional rivalry, I am looking to gauge the interest of the everyone hat will be in town for the event or making the trip regardless. However, I'm sure the captains will want everyone at the course that Friday for a practice round if possible.

The Bridgestone Invitational is played early this year. June 27th - July 3rd. The course itself closes June 17th-24th at 2:00pm but will be open fully the week prior to that. As a member of Firestone CC I have been able to play the week/weeks leading up to and right after the tourney many times and its pretty cool. Stands, Tents, Scoreboards etc are all in the process of being setup or completed. Trying to not take any thunder away from the Regional Rivalry I went ahead and asked JB to make sure the proposed rounds wouldn't be stepping on the toes of the RR event. He explained as long as the guys who make the teams are there Friday night and Saturday that's all he really cares about. (I for one hope to be there all day....

I would be happy to try and get as many 4somes as possible for Sunday June 11th or even the Friday before for non participants. I also have a friend or two that could get a few extra tee times if need be. Just throwing it out there.....I cant actually book any tee times prior to March 1st but as you would imagine, they book pretty fast in the weeks leading up to or right after the tournament ends. If this doesn't work out, I'd also be happy to do the same thing another weekend but figured since a lot of you will be in town anyways....

Also, the big guy asked that it not be discussed in the RR thread. Hence the post here.

Thanks!

Wow man what a gesture! I would be down for a round for sure!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Damn, Raintree was local to me growing up. Would've loved to join.

Anyone ever get together near Central Ohio?

I'm west of Dayton so your not far we'll tee it up come warm weather

**Firestone CC**

Thanks!

That's awesome!

Wow man what a gesture! I would be down for a round for sure!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hey, I'm new here! Least I could do. Just have to figure out what guest rates would be etc. (think last year they were in the $215-235 range) Sunday is probably the likely day cause of the much more exciting events going on that weekend. But would be fun to get a bunch of guys out who will be in town anyways for a round on the tournament prepped course.

**Firestone CC**

Thanks!

Pretty cool gesture

I was fit there a few years back. Great staff.
Taking my lessons there next month
Who are you taking lessons with?
**Firestone CC**

Thanks!

I would definitely be in.

Oh wow, 200+?

I'll be taking my talents to Boulder I think haha! Could get a solid 54 of practice in for the same price or less!

It would probably be Sunday bud

It would probably be Sunday bud

Could be Sunday at the Bridgestone Invitational lol still would agree with Dan here.

Are you talking the South course?

Are you talking the South course?

Yes that would be correct. South course.
As i mentioned not sure about guest fees but it's around $200 something. I know it's steep but since so many peeps will be in town, thought I'd throw it out there.

Could be Sunday at the Bridgestone Invitational lol still would agree with Dan here.

Ohh you wouldn't pay that for the actual tourney? I love Boulder too, not necessarily 3 days in a row. Just an offer for who wants to have a fun experience. I know it's steep though

Ohh you wouldn't pay that for the actual tourney? I love Boulder too, not necessarily 3 days in a row. Just an offer for who wants to have a fun experience. I know it's steep though

I would pay 10% to walk the grounds and watch the best in the world play the course and be thrilled to be doing so. $200+ buys an awful lot of diapers

Yes that would be correct. South course.
As i mentioned not sure about guest fees but it's around $200 something. I know it's steep but since so many peeps will be in town, thought I'd throw it out there.

I hear you dude, it's a nice gesture -- Just more than I'd ever pay for Firestone. Gotta think it plays awesome around tourney time.

I would pay 10% to walk the grounds and watch the best in the world play the course and be thrilled to be doing so. $200+ buys an awful lot of diapers

Haha that's true. Haven't got to that point yet. Soon though

Im not playing boulder 3 days in a row either

I hear you dude, it's a nice gesture -- Just more than I'd ever pay for Firestone. Gotta think it plays awesome around tourney time.

Well it's a standing offer for THPers. I'll most likely be there almost every Friday.

How far is Fowlers from Boulder?

Back