Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, what's worse is I know what Beags likes too, and these fit it.
And that is what has engaged my ponder so much.

I thought I'd be out of this thread for a bit, but I'm pondering a 4H. The only issue I'm having is with the gapping, but I'm probably just being too picky. Time to start doing some research!

I want them.

1440769022893.jpg
My brother is getting for these this weekend. I can't wait to hit them. Incredible looking.

My swing has been compared to a tornado is it wrong to think a W/S F5 driver would be perfect for me.

Pondering putting some shafts in these bad boys and seeing How they do against their J15 CB brothers.

6cc6cbb62e0b2608976decd0f12fb462.jpg

Don't you have some SteelFibers coming in?

Glide wedges, 50+54* SS sole and a 58* ES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well as a matter of fact, scrapapotamous, I do!

I may just need to send GG a request. I'm laughing my butt off.

I'm not very good at math but 1 set of heads + 1 set of shafts = 1 set of clubs. Make it happen Dan.

I may just need to send GG a request. I'm laughing my butt off.

I'm not very good at math but 1 set of heads + 1 set of shafts = 1 set of clubs. Make it happen Dan.

Either that, or they are sneaking on these beauties..

eb4dd5b325f0c9c8f4f7c6f03d707655.jpg

Either that, or they are sneaking on these beauties..

eb4dd5b325f0c9c8f4f7c6f03d707655.jpg

Those would be my ultimate vanity club. Took a few swings w/ WCBM's and really liked them. Surprisingly easy to get the ball up in the air with them, even w/ PX 6.5 in there.

Glide wedges, 50+54* SS sole and a 58* ES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the 58, I don't know why it's taking me so long to go get the 54. Guess I keep going back and forth between it and the MD3

Another Tad Moore putter. And, shockingly, it has a plumbers neck. Hard to not ponder, and probably buy, a brand new milled carbon putter for $125. And, even though the head was milled about 15 years ago, it has an alignment dot on the top line!

Tour X is haunting me right now

is there a review of the R15 hybrid somewhere? I can't find it. I really like the look of them, and they can be had for a song.

I wish I could afford the Apex hybrid, but its way too expensive.

A new 5w. Wish I had not sold my old one.

Ripped a grip last night trying to take it off, so pondering what grips to replace with on the hybrids. Since they are adjustable I am thinking either the stock cobra's or getting some tour velvet 360's.

Ripped a grip last night trying to take it off, so pondering what grips to replace with on the hybrids. Since they are adjustable I am thinking either the stock cobra's or getting some tour velvet 360's.

The tour velvet is actually one of my favorite grips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back