2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Looking forward to a fun season! First attempt at fantasy golf... I'm sure I will be kicking myself at the end of the season from using up all my favorites too early. :banghead:

Looking forward to a fun season! First attempt at fantasy golf... I'm sure I will be kicking myself at the end of the season from using up all my favorites too early. :banghead:

You know it... so don't do it! Leave some "gas in the tank" for the end of the year. Honestly, It's what got me the goods last year!

In it to win it.

One more week before this kicks off.

I saw the thread bumped and though - oh man I need to get my team in. lol

In... it can't be worse than last year. Actually, I was in the middle last year.

...so it can be worse.

Signed up and ready to rock

This is always fun. I'm in!

Glad I'm not too late. I've been meaning to sign up but it is blocked on my work computer.

Getting close. Don't forget to signup

This week.

I noticed next to everyones name it said starts left "NA". Will this update after the week is locked? Only 8 starts per player, correct?

Get those lineups in everybody.

It's time. Need to get off to a good start as I've haven't done so in the past.

That's me, started in a hole last year and couldn't quite recover.

Just submitted my picks, I'm ready to go.

Lineup is in. Let's get this party started!

Lineup is set and so is my weekly alarm to remind me to set said lineup each week :)

Lineup is in for the week. Really interested to see how the changing salaries effect strategies throughout the year - going to be a very interesting twist.

Lineup is set and so is my weekly alarm to remind me to set said lineup each week :)

See that's what I need. I didn't miss a lot, but one or two really hurt.

lineup is set i am ready to win it all.

It's in my phone...So I can't miss it :)

See that's what I need. I didn't miss a lot, but one or two really hurt.

Anyone know if they integrated into an app for android or iOS yet?

Lineup set...and I did not pick Jordan Spieth for this week.

Line up set as well. Tough to choose so early in the season. Went with some hot players right now and some vets.

Back