Shout Out to Cobra Puma Golf

tpluff

I <3 GAWLF
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
Just wanted to give a quick shout to CPG on some great customer service and listening to our advice. I ordered a couple items (King LTD driver and F6 3 wood) from them back in February. About 10 days goes by without a shipment notification. I give them a call and talk to a great guy over there. He profusely apologizes for the lack of communication and sees where customers might be upset. He alerts me that the LTD very popular and therefore is on backorder for up to 2 weeks at that time, but they will ship it next day express to get it to me asap when it's available. I never received an email about the backorder and my order status never changed from 'Processing'. Fast forward just under 2 weeks from then and I get a next day package from Carlsbad with 2 shiny new clubs in the box. Really floored by this as I didn't pay for shipping on the order originally, much less air shipping. Cannot wait to play the LTD and Rep a great brand that cares about each customer and their orders. Thanks CPG.

Great customer service gesture right there...well done

That is awesome to hear! Love me some Cobra Puma!

Great to hear. I'm a cobra fan

It's good when a company goes above expectations for their customers.

love it. thanks for sharing.

+1, Cobra is a classy company.

Dave

The King approves!

That's awesome of them.

Great service by them.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It was unfortunate at the beginning but cool of them to do that for you

Good on CPG! Great company and CS!

CPG is pretty great. That's awesome of them

Always nice to hear when a company still values their customers:good:

That's awesome! Good on CPG!

Can never complain when you receive great CS. Plus wouldn't expect less from Cobra.

Can never complain when you receive great CS. Plus wouldn't expect less from Cobra.
IMO, Great customer service is what separates companies from each other.

the screw on the weight on my F6 plus driver got stripped. The weight would not tightened down. Called cobra contacted the retailer that I bought it from. A brand new F6 Plus driver was shipped to me in less than 3 days, before I even shipped my original driver back, I sent the old head back only BTW. The washer on the adaptor screw on my KING LTD fell apart thus the screw could easily fall out on the range or tee etc when I was changing shafts. I called Cobra and asked for some new screws and washers, they sent them free, it took a while, couple of weeks, but finally got them. The spaceport on my king LTD had the lens pop off inside the head! weird, not a problem unscrewed the space port and popped the lens back in. I called Cobra to tell them, they sent me a new space port free of charge in less than 5 days. Everytime they have been very responsive. I feel sorry about the F6 plus weight, because of the design you cannot just get a new weight, its impossible to get the bottom part of it out of the carbon trac. They are going to have a lot of useless heads. the screw is suspect. Hopefully most people will not move it around so much like I did. But I was always very careful.

Bringing this back from the dead

Here recently I won a Soundchuck at a golf tourney. The one that had double speakers that were magnetized. Brought it home and went to fire it up and it wouldn't turn on. Put it on the charge for a day and still wouldn't turn on. Called HQ and told them my situation. They sent me a shipping label and had me send it in for them to evaluate. A day after it arrived I got a call from Brad Francis at C/P stating this must have sat awhile in a golf shop or warehouse and the internal batteries are bad. He said they do not offer this model any more so they will send me the "mini" instead. Totally freakin cool with that.

I was afraid there might be an issue with proof of purchase or something but they took care of me. Thumbs up !!!!

Always nice to hear when a company still values their customers:good:

This right here speaks volumes. I hear alot of how companies forget how they got to were they are. Especially sporting good companies. Plane and simple, you must take care of your customers.

Back