Back in the Game-CT

JBJGolf

Reaction score
So... I completely ignored golf following my shoulder surgery, didn't want to get too sad.

Anyway, now that a month has passed and I have moved across the country to Connecticut I am back at it and itching to play.

If there are folks in the Central CT area or within striking distance let me know. I look forward to playing with THPers.

Thanks
Joel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!! I work in Windsor so I spend a lot of time at Wintonbury Hills

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, Joe!

Welcome aboard! We've got a lot of active golfers up here in New England, be sure to check out the New England Members thread where we plan rounds together. Hope to see out out there soon!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome! I'm right in the middle of the state right near Middletown if you want to play some time

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! There are a lot of great guys in the northeast.

Welcome to THP

Welcome back

Welcome to THP!

Welcome back!

:welcome:

Welcome back, hope to tee it up with you

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! I just moved from CT back to FL. However, I am going to visit up there in Vernon quite frequently do to my in laws.

So... I completely ignored golf following my shoulder surgery, didn't want to get too sad.

Anyway, now that a month has passed and I have moved across the country to Connecticut I am back at it and itching to play.

If there are folks in the Central CT area or within striking distance let me know. I look forward to playing with THPers.

Thanks
Joel

Middletown here. If you're just getting back into playing you should check out the practice facility and 9-hole short course (par 29) at Lyman Orchards in Middlefield (they call it the "Apple Nine"). It's really nice - I'm there as much as I can get away with between work and family committments. There are also two pretty challenging 18-hole tracks as well.

PM me and perhaps we can meet up there sometime. Looks like an awesome weekend coming up!

Ken

Edit: You should also check out the New England unofficial event for July 30th, which will also be at Lyman Orchards.,

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

Back