Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

With all the gear? You have a storage locker on top of the van? haha

In floor storage...

Yeah Dan might be tight

I really need to lock down my plans for this

I really need to lock down my plans for this

Little early for that isn't it??

How long did it take for u to book your flight for LIITA?! :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Little early for that isn't it??

How long did it take for u to book your flight for LIITA?! :)

Haha wasn't this long
Depends on how cali goes and the 4 days at home after that. Don't wanna push it being gone 3 weekends in a row

I wonder if we will have a 5th travelling in a vehicle right behind us!

What time are y'all leaving your place and how are you getting there from Monroe? I may end up finding you on the road.

What time are y'all leaving your place and how are you getting there from Monroe? I may end up finding you on the road.

We are probably taking 75 to 475 to 24. Man, I've taken that route before and it was so easy!

Man... This thing is coming up quick!!! Need to get out to the range this week and get the game in shape.

Man... This thing is coming up quick!!! Need to get out to the range this week and get the game in shape.

Hasn't it!? It just seems like yesterday I was pumped to make the sign up, now we are 2 weeks out and it's all so real. I don't know if anyone realizes how awesome this weekend will be.

Hasn't it!? It just seems like yesterday I was pumped to make the sign up, now we are 2 weeks out and it's all so real. I don't know if anyone realizes how awesome this weekend will be.

Two weeks!!!??? Its crept up on us quickly and I am glad. So pumped for this weekend and it will be a blast with 40 THPers. <-- when is it not?

Yes you do sir. Maybe I need to join you because seems like I can't find my game. Hopefully by the time Indy comes it will be in decent shape. Looks like the weather is going to be better next we, so we'll be good for that.

Yes you do sir. Maybe I need to join you because seems like I can't find my game. Hopefully by the time Indy comes it will be in decent shape. Looks like the weather is going to be better next we, so we'll be good for that.

Don't you have a tourney this weekend to warm u up for Indy?!

Don't you have a tourney this weekend to warm u up for Indy?!

Yep tomorrow morning. Check out my thread in the Golf thread.

It will be about 45 tomorrow when i hit the range before work..gotta get that practice in for indy!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If I golf like I was through 6 holes.... IT'S ON!!!!!

Its slightly off topic but do indy stores carry a beer called Fat Tire? I cant get it around me and its in my top 5 beers.

If I golf like I was through 6 holes.... IT'S ON!!!!!

I hope you do buddy. I'm gonna be practicing as much as possible. I so can't wait to see all my friends again. Winning this is just gonna be a bonus. Last time I win an Invi I slammed my hand in a trunk a few days before. May do it again for luck. :banghead: where's the bang hand smiley?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'll slam it for you Bullfrog ;-)

Its slightly off topic but do indy stores carry a beer called Fat Tire? I cant get it around me and its in my top 5 beers.

Yes we do. A lot places also carry a variety of New Belgium brews.

Same distance. Like 1.5 to 2 hours. Why do you ask sir?

I'm picking kc720 up at airport, if you were close I could have grabbed you to

I'm picking kc720 up at airport, if you were close I could have grabbed you to

Gotcha! I appreciate the offer but I would be really out if your way. It's no biggie though. Just a straight shot south for me.

I will heading out early Saturday morning taking 24 to 69. Leaving about 6 am 3.5 hour drive. But I will make up time on road

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Back