Trump's Fabulous World of Golf

Tonight it's George Lopez and Oscar de la Hoya. Today Trump has Suzann Pettersen tagging along. De la Hoya is a really poor putter.

Kevin

havent seen it yet, does he tell the loser at the end of the round your fired!?

Oscar is kind of working Suzann. LOL.

Kevin

Re: Trump's Fabulous World of Golf

Esox said:
Oscar is kind of working Suzann. LOL.

Kevin
Lol. I thought thats what I was seeing! Ahhhhh Suzann.....

oscar calling george a mountain goat was hysterical

This show is brutal. It's just an ego-massage for The Donald. All the money in the world and zero class.

Trump's Fabulous World of Golf

I myself like the show it's pretty entertaining however I also like the haney project so I guess to each his own. Monday it's Kevin Dillon vs mark wahlberg

i watch it when nothing else is on...
the golf channel seriously needs more golf... there are tons of tours and tournaments around the world... from old guys... to gals... to jr's... golf channel even has an am tour... but they mostly show infomercials... guess you gotta pay the bills somehow

i watch it when nothing else is on...
the golf channel seriously needs more golf... there are tons of tours and tournaments around the world... from old guys... to gals... to jr's... golf channel even has an am tour... but they mostly show infomercials... guess you gotta pay the bills somehow

The am tour just kicked off up here like last weekend

I myself like the show it's pretty entertaining however I also like the haney project so I guess to each his own. Monday it's Kevin Dillon vs mark wahlberg

i like the show too ... though i'm pretty jealous that wahlberg is a not so young 47 years old and supposedly a legitimate 6ish handicap who bombs his drives 300 plus yards ... and who happens to play both left handed and right handed ... i dont mind so much when the 20 year olds kick my tail ... but when its the older guys ... i suppose it shouldnt be a surprise with couples and watson strutting their stuff lately ... but i just shake my head and think the guy wahlberg is an amateur ... and no young kid by any stretch ... and smashing the ball 300 yards ... id so rather hit 300 yard drives and shoot in the 80s than hit 250 and shoot in the 70s ... though of course i dont shoot in the 70s or hit 300 yard drives hence my jealousy of damn wahlberg ...

i like the show too ... though i'm pretty jealous that wahlberg is a not so young 47 years old and supposedly a legitimate 6ish handicap who bombs his drives 300 plus yards ... and who happens to play both left handed and right handed ... i dont mind so much when the 20 year olds kick my tail ... but when its the older guys ... i suppose it shouldnt be a surprise with couples and watson strutting their stuff lately ... but i just shake my head and think the guy wahlberg is an amateur ... and no young kid by any stretch ... and smashing the ball 300 yards ... id so rather hit 300 yard drives and shoot in the 80s than hit 250 and shoot in the 70s ... though of course i dont shoot in the 70s or hit 300 yard drives hence my jealousy of damn wahlberg ...

I saw Wahlberg on a Playing Lessons with Couples. I'm, fat, 49, and don't bomb it 300 yards. I would play his 6ish and long bombs straight up without a second thought. Or course he could afford to lose more money. Much more. Much, much, much more.

Kevin

I saw Wahlberg on a Playing Lessons with Couples. I'm, fat, 49, and don't bomb it 300 yards. I would play his 6ish and long bombs straight up without a second thought. Or course he could afford to lose more money. Much more. Much, much, much more.

Kevin

i saw that too ... was one of my favorite episodes ... like wahlberg and couples both ... ps nice wedges ... i also use the spin milled and prefer low bounce in my gap and loft ... i do go with the higher bounce in my 54 sand though ... back to the show though ... i admit after i saw that show? the next time i went to the driving range i tried to emulate what/how i thought wahlberg hit ... very strong grip ... very low stance ... and closed ... well it wasn't pretty at all ... anyway looking forward to that show because he really looks stable, solid, and in control from set up to finish ...

I watch this whenever there's no other show to watch. It's low on the DVR list. The Donald is really putting himself high on that pedestal. He's playing like he's Daddy Warbucks with hot women on the side at all times. This week's matchup will be good because both Kevin and Mark are pretty good golfers. I just hope Donald gets decent people for this show like Alice Cooper and Craig T Nelson and not Chris Berman.

"Hey ball. What's up? I'm Mark Wahlberg. I produce Entourage. I was in The Perfect Storm. We should do a movie together, ball. Alright. Say hi to your mutha for me."

I watch this whenever there's no other show to watch. It's low on the DVR list. The Donald is really putting himself high on that pedestal. He's playing like he's Daddy Warbucks with hot women on the side at all times. This week's matchup will be good because both Kevin and Mark are pretty good golfers. I just hope Donald gets decent people for this show like Alice Cooper and Craig T Nelson and not Chris Berman.

"Hey ball. What's up? I'm Mark Wahlberg. I produce Entourage. I was in The Perfect Storm. We should do a movie together, ball. Alright. Say hi to your mutha for me."

"Hey Chicken...." That's a great SNL bit.

I'm pretty sure the show is partly BS. He has the celebrity golfers and he talks like they're play from like 7,200 yards. "This is 483 yard par four, blah, blah, blah." No way in hell were De La Hoya and Lopez playing 480 yard par fours. They lie about the distances I think.

Kevin

"Hey Chicken...." That's a great SNL bit.

I'm pretty sure the show is partly BS. He has the celebrity golfers and he talks like they're play from like 7,200 yards. "This is 483 yard par four, blah, blah, blah." No way in hell were De La Hoya and Lopez playing 480 yard par fours. They lie about the distances I think.

Kevin

I agree. That may be what the distances are from the tips, but i do not think that is what they are playing it from.

"Hey "This is 483 yard par four, blah, blah, blah." No way in hell were De La Hoya and Lopez playing 480 yard par fours. They lie about the distances I think.

Kevin

lol those 483 yard par 4 bla bla bla holes are baffling distances to judge ...

you could be right ... tv being what tv is ... but i wouldn't be so certain they don't go 480 or whatever they say they're going ...

with few exceptions ... i think if you play enough (which i'm guessing they do) you're going to play (score) decent ... you don't need to be strong or young or athletic to poke it out there and have at worst a long iron to get on with fair dispersion ...

if they do or don't i don't care one way or another though ... the show is just a riot ...

on one par 3 near the tee box trump smacks suzanne petterson on her ass telling her to follow him ... the donald !!! lol ... i'm glad golfchannel didn't cut that out to be pc ...

aside ... wonder if petterson was born near the russia norway border because her accent was very russian ...

She was born in Oslo.

She was born in Oslo.

interesting that just made me check out the demographics of oslo ...love those russian ladies ... looks like an exponential increase in russian population in oslo (especially the past 10 to 12 years ... nearly 10 times more in that smaller period of time than in the prior 20 - 25 years actually) ... whatever her social circles or family background ... she definitely has a russian accent ... and because of that a new fan :act-up:

I've watched bits and pieces of several shows. Nothing has made me stay for the whole show yet and it's not set to record on the DVR.

wahlberg and dillon are playing like they're drunk lol ... no way wahlberg is even close to a 5 handicap ... kevin dillons swing is awesome ... wahlberg looks like he's going to break his ankles every swing ...

wahlberg and dillon are playing like they're drunk lol ... no way wahlberg is even close to a 5 handicap ... kevin dillons swing is awesome ... wahlberg looks like he's going to break his ankles every swing ...

I could not believe how slow he was on the backswing, and yea i'll agree mark looked like he was putting all he had in every shot but he definitely outplayed kevin by a lot.

He is a legitimate single digit and was an 8. Had the opportunity to play with him (not in his foursome but directly behind) in 2 charity tourneys and the guy can play. Sometimes a swing can look crazy, and a guy can still be quite good.

missed the show last nite but have heard and read that Marky Mark is a pretty good golfer

Re: Trump's Fabulous World of Golf

JB said:
He is a legitimate single digit and was an 8. Had the opportunity to play with him (not in his foursome but directly behind) in 2 charity tourneys and the guy can play. Sometimes a swing can look crazy, and a guy can still be quite good.

See Jim Furyk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish we would have heard more from Anna Rawson and less from the crazy haired billionaire.

Back