What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought a round of golf might help to loosen up the back and to get over a nasty bout of food poisoning.
I was wrong.
51/47 98. 10/14 FIR, 3/18 GIR.
Such an ugly second shot day. But I enjoyed the weather.

I shot a very blah 87 yesterday. While some things were good others were bad... So just blah.

What did you shoot today?

Still steaming, had an idiot cut me off last second going off the freeway into a tunnel. Went over 2 lanes no shoulder check . I literally was half a car away from having a huge accident. What makes it worse it is was heavy traffic was well going 90 down the highway. Good thing I have quick reflexes otherwise there would have been atleast 4 other cars involved if not more. Before he cut in I saw him moving into the lane, no signal as well, so I honked long. The friggen idiot did not even look back or worried. A little while later we were at the red light I pull up to him and tell him he almost caused a huge accident. And the most idiotic comment came out, " I do not care about my car , you should worry about crashing your fancy nice car not me" I returned the favor to say " it's not about cars ***~*~!~!~€~ it's about LIFE! I have his licence plate number and will be calling the authorities now. Omg if you ever drive here be careful people are nuts! Typical BC driver dumb and a moron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a 79 today with a tee game that was nothing special.
Im thrilled by it and I can only imagine what I will do when I get my driver to behave consistently.

Shot a 79 today with a tee game that was nothing special.
Im thrilled by it and I can only imagine what I will do when I get my driver to behave consistently.

Nice!! Well done man.

Got out today and shot a 79 43/36. I couldn't hit my driver to save my life on the front. But the back it was on fire.

Got out today and shot a 79 43/36. I couldn't hit my driver to save my life on the front. But the back it was on fire.
April 70s are always a good thing

Another ho hum round of 45/43 87. Didn't do much right today

44/40 from 6300 with two doubles on the back wtf.

Putted well. Made a couple dumb mistakes.

I played a par 31 course today. I shot a 32. It was my first time out this year and it felt great to be back on the course again. I had 2 birdies and 3 bogies. 2 three putts and 8/9 greens in regulation. It was great to spend some time with my son on the course.

I had a really good day off the tee as my new (to me) SLDR 430 is just bombing it for me. Actually had a Laser Verified drive today of
(#InternetGolfer distance) 302 yards which is way out there for this Fat Old Man, but more importantly, my driving distance on the whole has gone up substantially since putting this Monster (for me) in the bag several weeks ago, and it has not negatively affected my accuracy. Couldn't be more pleased with the results.

Shot a 74 today and went bogey, bogey to finish.
36 Front with 2 birdies, a double, and 6 pars
38 Back with 1 birdie, 3 bogies, and 5 pars

Last edited:
Best day of the year, weather-wise. It hit 70 degrees. I shot 83 (41/42) and could have done probably 3-4 shots better with a bit of just mediocre putting. The greens were super fast, just aerated, sanded, and rolled.

I shot a personal best on the back half with a 40, front nine 48... The typical tale of 2 nines! Happy I broke 90 though. Now I'll be mad if I shoot in the nineties but more than anything I gained more confidence in my short game with just one little change in my stance. I widened it and opened my front foot just a bit. No 3 putts today. Driving was awesome on the back nine. Also getting the distances dialed in on my irons does help too.

48/42 for a 90. First golf in weeks and I'm still not back from being sick all that time. Spent the first nine fighting my driving irons off the tee. Not a good thing to be short and wild. Thankfully my iron play second shot and in was pretty sharp. Putting on the front 9 was awful though with 5 3-putts. Second nine was a lot better. Driving improved somewhat but my putting really improved.

A lot of positives to take out of it though it could have been. A lot worse but I kept plugging away and it paid off.

Started off Birdie Birdie Birdie. Had thoughts of what could be but turned into a slaughter. View attachment 19407

3 rounds over the weekend, 70, 70 and 71. -2 through the 3 rounds.

Played Good Friday here in Aus and shot a 90, pretty much on handicap. Had some exceptional holes and some horrible. Went out Sunday with my wife for her first 9 following the birth of our first bub, and shot 42 over 9 which would probably be close to one of my best rounds for that 9 though I may have had a 41... could not convince her to play the extra 9 due to weather setting in.

37 - 39 - 76 (+5) playing at Lane Creek with DawgDaddy under the watchful eye of Ole Gray. 58* was the saving grace today stuffing 4 of 5 from the 70 - 80 yard range on an otherwise mediocre ball striking day.

37 - 39 - 76 (+5) playing at Lane Creek with DawgDaddy under the watchful eye of Ole Gray. 58* was the saving grace today stuffing 4 of 5 from the 70 - 80 yard range on an otherwise mediocre ball striking day.

76 is a great score on that course!

Played 9 and shot a 39 after a double-double start. Very happy with how I played the last seven.

First round of the spring today! 44 on the only open 9 in the area. 3 doubles, all of which came from approaches that carried the green and ended up with terrible lies. Lot's of really promising shots.

40/44 at heritage eagle bend. Started even thru 7 with 2 bogeys and 2 birdies. Then a triple from a stupid decision to hit 4 iron from a severely downhill lie. From then I couldn't get back in the game

A miracle happened , I played 3 rounds in the last 4 days . Got to play 9 holes Saturday/ Monday and today .. A 36/39 and a 41 today . First day I birdied my first and last hole .. Not as good as Internet golfers score wise , but I felt like a kid in a candy store just being on the course.

everyday courses were ghost towns , had the whole course to myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back