European Soccer 2015/2016

I will. Especially when he says something clever about the Gunners.

What? He never says anything clever. Especially when it comes to Arsenal! The guy is a complete and utter twat.

What? He never says anything sensible. Especially when it comes to Arsenal! The guy is a complete and utter twat.
That tweet I shared was clever.

Some solid friendlies coming up Friday

aea9c50c9705556bcf50035eda1ff9a4.jpg

I like what we just did
Same here. I would like to say that Germany vs. Poland looks intriguing but I just don't see Poland pulling it off

Apparently blu is handing out money now.

I will bet you one £1 via PayPal

Wow, not as confident in San Marino as you were in Arsenal then. Ok, 1 of Her Majesty's pounds then.

But imagine hard I'm rubbing all y'all faces in it if San Marino wins it.

England vs San Marino has happened 5 times in competition before. England is 5-0 with a goal differential of 31-1. Pretty sure losing the game will be embarrassing enough haha.

Wow, not as confident in San Marino as you were in Arsenal then. Ok, 1 of Her Majesty's pounds then.
Villa plays Arsenal twice yet, I will even give you o/u odds this go around

Villa plays Arsenal twice yet, I will even give you o/u odds this go around

The only way I'm betting on any Arsenal Villa games this year is if I can take Arsenal LOL

The only way I'm betting on any Arsenal Villa games this year is if I can take Arsenal LOL
BTW, I haven't used those balls yet. They make me smile too much. That personalization makes me laugh.

England vs San Marino has happened 5 times in competition before. England is 5-0 with a goal differential of 31-1. Pretty sure losing the game will be embarrassing enough haha.

Although England's fastest conceded goal is against San Marino LOL

http://youtu.be/rZS2aLl80wM

I'm surprised this never got mentioned today

Haven't seen much but Germany looks to be dominating Poland in this match. Not a shocker haha

Well that was a weird penalty...but this game looks like it's being played at a high school

Back