Ame & Lulu Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ame and Lulu is a company that specializes in womens accessories. They sent us over a sample and their catalog for Golfer Gal to take a look at.

P1000220.jpg

Cute--Can't let Boo Girl see that.

seriously... seersucker is amazing, I'm clearly from New England

• Admin
DD,
Pahr Golf has some amazing Seersucker shorts in black and white. They are amazing. I bought a pair before we started THP and they are up there with my go to shorts. Now they are 40% off.

it's a must here, along with my "Nantucket Reds" haha ie pink pants

I think the ladies are going to like these. The catelog looks great....this will be a fun review to write :banana:

is it strange I actually like their products?

• Admin
DD,
Strange for many men, but not for you....haha. YOu do have a Blingo after all...just kidding.

dude... I rock the blingo hard!

is it strange I actually like their products?

:beauty:

You're on notice, one more infraction, and you'll have to have to turn in your Man-Card. :eyepoke:

:beauty:

You're on notice, one more infraction, and you'll have to have to turn in your Man-Card. :eyepoke:

haha, man card! I'm that close?

DD,
Strange for many men, but not for you....haha. YOu do have a Blingo after all...just kidding.

You do realize I belong to this forum....

Not just a member...Your THE Member...lol

I may join Claire in the grammar police.... come on... YOUR the member? sorry.. had to take a shot since you knocked the mens blingo line

animated%20siren%20gif%20animated%20siren%20gif%20animated%20siren%20gif%20drudge%20report.GIF

Poor deprived child.:D

Right. We need to have a WITB thread, and I can post hers. She's got more stuff (other than clubs) than I do.

seriously... seersucker is amazing, I'm clearly from New England

And how about Vineyard Vines? Pricey but loads of fun.

I may join Claire in the grammer police.... come on... YOUR the member? sorry.. had to take a shot since you knocked the mens blingo line

Join the club, BQ. And hey--see what a bargain you are:

http://www.tri-markgolf.com/store/list-product-category.php?cId=6

I may join Claire in the grammer police.... come on... YOUR the member? sorry.. had to take a shot since you knocked the mens blingo line

Im only quoting you remember? You know I have huge luv for the Blingo.

hahahaha maybe i should buy 3 of those marks for with my winnings from H18... that is crazy!!!

Back