The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samaje Perine, kid is a tank, its no wonder the staff isn't all that concerned about the Mixon ruling, there are three solid backs here right now.

Yes, it's La Tech, but its better than Southeast Northwestern State, a little better. :alien:

Yes, it's La Tech, but its better than Southeast Northwestern State, a little better. :alien:

My favorite schools that are from made up states. I'm sure there is a team from Eastern Virginia State. Has to be.

We've heard that story before. I think Blu's scenario is more likely.

At the collegiate level, I will take either one.

A little SEC speed just displayed by the Bayou Bengals
I think Wisconsin looks faster/quicker in all aspects of the game right now.

It's never to early to talk and I did say as of right now.

I've been accused of being a bit of a homer. I'm just trying to be realistic at this point.

I've been accused of being a bit of a homer. I'm just trying to be realistic at this point.
Honestly I just get tired of hearing about "SEC speed"

That Okey State WR might have been the most open man in the history of college football. Wow, no one in 30 yards of him.

That Okey State WR might have been the most open man in the history of college football. Wow, no one in 30 yards of him.

Ok, maybe he wasn't that open. The first camera angle looked like no one was near, the top down view shows someone about 10 yards away.

That was a pretty good run by Gordon right there.

Ok... We've had some great backs. Doesn't hurt to have a great o line.

Oh wow, and O-states receiver should have had that one.

I don't know if this game is saying more about FSU or the Chokes.

And FSU has no more time outs and its still the 3rd quarter. Winston a bit different without those star WR's.

All the top teams are looking less than stellar today.

OSU playing hard. Everybody wants to take down the champs. You've got to be prepared for the best from everyone you play. FSU clearly missing some playmakers from last year's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back