Dan @ NHC going on vacation

Gummi Bear

Sporadic Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Bean Dip
I just got this in my inbox:

A quick newsletter to notify everyone that we will be going on Holiday from 3/14/2008-3/24/2008. We are processing shipments through Noon EST this Saturday, 3/14/2008 and will resume taking orders again after 3/24/2008.

Many of you were able to take advantage of the Tatuaje Noella Reserva shipments that we received and have been raving about them! We do hope to receive more down the road - but we don't have any details yet. If not - there are plenty of other great sticks on the way in the coming months.

We currently have Ambos Mundos in stock as well as Cabaiguan Maduro, which is shipping again as part of the Cabaiguan line.

Don Pepin Garcia sticks are all in stock again as well as most everything else on the site.

We will be updating the website at Noon EST this Saturday, 3/14/2008 to allow you to continue to browse all of your favorite sticks and plan for a purchase after 3/24/2008. The shopping cart will be disabled so orders cannot be placed during that time.

Stay tuned for other new products still coming this spring!

Enjoy,

-Dan

Good thing I placed an order Tuesday:D

Dan is the best in the biz!!! If you enjoy cigars, he is the only vendor you'll ever need!!! Competitive pricing and the best selection too!!

Back