Odyssey Black Series I 2-ball.

ActionJackson8

KAHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Thought I was happy with the putter I had but demoed this one on the course today and can't get it out of my mind, love the weighting and black series insert. Someone talk me out of buying it :D.

Thought I was happy with the putter I had but demoed this one on the course today and can't get it out of my mind, love the weighting and black series insert. Someone talk me out of buying it :D.

• Mallet putters are ugly.
  • Blade putters are better for distance control.
  • Insert=bad, milled face=good.
  • A putter custom-made for you from SSB would be better.
  • Scotty Cameron headcovers are better looking than Odyssey head covers.

Spoiler
Disclaimer: I don't necessarily believe my arguments, just trying to help you out.

• Mallet putters are ugly.
  • Blade putters are better for distance control.
  • Insert=bad, milled face=good.
  • A putter custom-made for you from SSB would be better.
  • Scotty Cameron headcovers are better looking than Odyssey head covers.

Spoiler
Disclaimer: I don't necessarily believe my arguments, just trying to help you out.

LMAO, I won't be buying it any time soon...I just really enjoyed it was all.

You need to buy it. You're not even cool if you don't have the Odyssey Black Series 2-Ball. All the cool kids have one AJ!!

Spoiler
I'm not really helping

You need to buy it. You're not even cool if you don't have the Odyssey Black Series 2-Ball. All the cool kids have one AJ!!

Spoiler
I'm not really helping

Oh well when you put it that way then I'll camp outside of Roger Dunn tonight. DD actually already talked me out of it via facebook lol....doesn't mean I won't "accidentally" come home with one though :).

Everytime I hear that store name I keep thinking it's a pirate store.

Lot's of "pirate stores" where you live Dent?

There's a THP land?

Do tell.

Do they sell pirates, or sell to pirates?

They sell to Pirates, all the store clerks are pirates, and you aren't allowed in unless you have a parrot and can speak pirate. They sell schemitars, and ship accessories like slave items. You have to pay in pirate money, like the golden coins. (whatever they call them)

It's a huge superstore. their main section is pirate clothing.

Wow.. Off topic.

You have to pay in pirate money, like the golden coins. (whatever they call them)

Doubloons.

Do they have a frequent pillager card?

I'll break down Odyssey very nicely here...

1.) just wait 6 months and it'll be cheap on eBay, they hold such a low resale value

I think the Black models hold their value pretty well. But at the same time, that means you can get a great bargain of a great putter just because it does not say SC on it. Its become a joke almost. So many great golf clubs do not hold their resale value. because in most cases golf clubs are not an investment.

Back