Another Texan here to stay.

Cferguson1978

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.0
Hello everyone. I have been visiting the site for a few weeks now just reading threads as I am always looking for tips to improve my slowly improving game. Been playing seriously for about a year now and just can not get enough. From what I can tell you guys and gals are a very tight knit group that love this amazing game as I do so I decided to join.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

We are starting to get a few more guys in the Houston Area....Jank1434 and I were saying on the way back from the Texas Invitational that we wished there were enough guys to do a monthly get together or something!

Welcome to THP.

Im going to tell a few of my buddies about this site. Im a member over at Northgate in Spring and there are a few "Sicko's" out there that are as obsessed with golf as I am.
Welcome to THP!

We are starting to get a few more guys in the Houston Area....Jank1434 and I were saying on the way back from the Texas Invitational that we wished there were enough guys to do a monthly get together or something!

Welcome to THP!

Glad to see the impression we leave on those that view the site and them join because of it. Welcome!!

Welcome to THP

BOOM!!!

THP welcomes you and you buddies, have fun!

Hello everyone. I have been visiting the site for a few weeks now just reading threads as I am always looking for tips to improve my slowly improving game. Been playing seriously for about a year now and just can not get enough. From what I can tell you guys and gals are a very tight knit group that love this amazing game as I do so I decided to join.

That's great you signed up Cferg!! Welcome to THP!

Thats awesome that you called me Cferg. That has been my Playstation Username forever. I also used to do a podcast about the Dallas Cowboys (Here it comes) and my air name was Cferg.

Welcome!!

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome and God Bless Texas!!!!

Welcome to THP

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back