Whatever happened to......

Whatever happened to......

Sergio Garcia!? Look at him leading the Honda right now. He sure has sucked lately.

Seriously Hollywood? I can't say TW but you can Sergio?!?! He's always in the hunt come major time.

Ok, it was the Barracuda Championship, but still a PGA tournament although pretty watered down, lol!
Haha. Yeah I was not aware that he has won recently. Good for him.

Rich Beem....where are you Rich Beem?

I love this thread btw!

Seriously Hollywood? I can't sat TW but you can Sergio?!?! He's always in the hunt come major time.
Whatever, he sucks! He hasn't sniffed a leaderboard in a couple of years! At least it seems like that to me!!!

Whatever, he sucks! He hasn't sniffed a leaderboard in a couple of years! At least it seems like that to me!!!

He finished 18th in Masters, 17th in US Open and 6th in The Open last year. He's sniffing but ain't eating I'll give you that.

This is funny. Round isn't over and only day 1 but he is in solo 1st as I type this...

Haha. Yeah I was not aware that he has won recently. Good for him.

Rich Beem....where are you Rich Beem?

I love this thread btw!

God Rich Beem disappeared....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He finished 18th in Masters, 17th in US Open and 6th in The Open last year. He's sniffing but ain't eating I'll give you that.
Dang, he did have a good season last year in the majors. I wonder if he'll ever win one? I say no. But at this point I'd actually root for him if he was in the hunt on a Sunday.

Trevor Immelman - So much promise got his green jacket and checked out.

Garcia....woods.....cmon. I'm talking.....played well once and then, poooof gone.

Chris DiMarco or anyone else on the golf channel I guess would work.

This is funny. Round isn't over and only day 1 but he is in solo 1st as I type this...
That's kind of why I mentioned him, I saw him leading and didn't think I had heard much about him lately. Nathan has since corrected me. :arrogant:

Trevor Immelman - So much promise got his green jacket and checked out.

Same with Mike Weir.....Canadian that's why

Sean O'Hair

I thought he was going to be a super star back in 2008 or 2009.

He is a commentator on Golf Channel coverage now.......

Oh wait, that's his brother! Ha!

Same with Mike Weir.....Canadian that's why

Trevor's cousin is the Outcome Executive for one of my clients in Texas. Pretty funny when I ask him who is paying whose bills.

Sean O'Hair

Yeah that's a good one. Remember when he all but had the Players locked up and dunked a couple in the water on 17? Poor bastage.

Tommy Gainey, he GONE!

Steve Marino

Had a few goods years and then never hear from him.

How about Nick Watney, he was top 10 in 2011.

Tim Herron....not only has he disappeared but that in and of itself is quite the feat considering his body type.

How about Nick Watney, he was top 10 in 2011.

He had game. Goofy dude but had game. I think that one year in the Open when he shot like 80 really blew it for him.

Sean O'Hair

He had a bit of a comeback year in 2015, 3 top 10s including a 2nd, 1.6 Million in prize money. See if he builds on it this year.

He had a bit of a comeback year in 2015, 3 top 10s including a 2nd, 1.6 Million in prize money. See if he builds on it this year.

Didn't I hear that he had issues with an instructor that changed everything on him or something mental that an instructor did that messed him up for a long time?? Or did I just make that up?

Didn't I hear that he had issues with an instructor that changed everything on him or something mental that an instructor did that messed him up for a long time?? Or did I just make that up?

That sounds familiar. I'll have to google that too :)

Tadd Fujikawa

Michael Campbell. Wins the US Open in the middle of the Tiger Woods era, has two more top 10's in majors that year, then disappears.

Back